Status
Not open for further replies.
X GM worker I am I built cars for 26 years it took me a couple of rehabs and lots of AA meetings Derek I am going on 13 years sober from alcohol and cocaine congratulations on ten years Derek

X GM worker I am I built cars for 26 years it took me a couple of rehabs and lots of AA meetings Derek I am going on 13 years sober from alcohol and cocaine congratulations on ten years Derek

you as well it is not an easy thing, I just switched addictions though lol I may be the only person on earth Addicted to weed hahahha

12/2/88 is my no more cocaine date I went away for 2 years that date.. Best thing that ever happened to me..

Never snorted anything in my life.. weed's been my only vice lol I've smoked opium twice. Had coke dusted on a blunt twice in Vegas. been around coke plenty of times just that speed ain't ! my thing . No judging here! Just joining the convo! Congrats on all who kicked their bad habits! Deadly habits

Never snorted anything in my life.. weed's been my only vice lol I've smoked opium twice. Had coke dusted on a blunt twice in Vegas. been around coke plenty of times just that speed ain't ! my thing . No judging here! Just joining the convo! Congrats on all who kicked their bad habits! Deadly habits

Yeah I now only like weed and the occasional black out drunk after a longhorn loss lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back