Status
Not open for further replies.
The poundland PK13/14 is not bad but their grow isn't that good for canna (not tried the bloom)

blue I was thinking of using this a few times but dnt no from poundland (dollar store) I have actually mixed there £1 for 10ltr off the coco coir in with my medium aswell forgot about that lol
WP_20160707_16_11_25_Rich[1].jpg
WP_20160707_16_11_52_Rich[1].jpg

Ok folks whoever thinks they are entitled to the one pound per plant badge, just hit me up with a PM and il get it sorted for you. Remember you have to have that same plant fully documented on a journal here at the AFN. The weight also has to be a dry weight not a wet weight.
hmm gotta get a badge somehow now I'm jealous pmsl

Crrkkk..we cut across your music for an Important Bud Warriors Announcement....
1aaaaaabum.jpg

@Son of Hobbes Reported back today;.." @PlatinumLEDTom messaged me today and told me he really enjoyed the Q&A and would like to do it again sometime!"

Well Done Bud Warriors..and Thank You Tom..:bravo:..We enjoyed it and would Love to have you back.

Bud Warriors and Groupies I'm sure you would like to know that the 4 days on Live Stoner from Monday until today..including Toms Interview session you grossed over @ 20,000 Views...

20,000 Views mid week..:frog:..Blame it on the Bud Warriors..

Now back to a little Music to Help the afternoon along..

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=don't+worry+be+happy&qpvt=don't+worry+be+happy&view=detail&mid=162B535A1EFD943907C3162B535A1EFD943907C3&FORM=VRDGAR

Light up..and Sing along...

Last edited:
I wouldn't know where to begin with that >.<

I'd just save up - you need like £19 i think for the boost ^_^

Edit: The price of the explode would get your mind spinning lol - i cringe everytime its in the basket lol
still £19 I dnt have lol cant buy what u have no money for lol

Crrkkk..we cut across your music for an Important Bud Warriors Announcement....View attachment 597374

@Son of Hobbes Reported back today;.." @PlatinumLEDTom messaged me today and told me he really enjoyed the Q&A and would like to do it again sometime!"

Well Done Bud Warriors..and Thank You Tom..:bravo:..We enjoyed it and would Love to have you back.

Bud Warriors and Groupies I'm sure you would like to know that the 4 days on Live Stoner from Monday until today..including Toms Interview session you grossed out @ 20,000 Views...

20,000 Views mid week..:frog:..Blame it on the Bud Warriors..

Now back to a little Music to Help the afternoon along..

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=don't+worry+be+happy&qpvt=don't+worry+be+happy&view=detail&mid=162B535A1EFD943907C3162B535A1EFD943907C3&FORM=VRDGAR

Light up..and Sing along...

Blame it on the BW's!!!!

So....

We are on the 3rd day of Water only (Final Flush) for my 3 Auto Indoor Girls...

Looking good (albeit a little short, but that's my fault, as I stunned them early on with flower nutrients too soon).

Buds looking good, sticky and smelly. Tric production is insane... Trics are dripping from everywhere...

I estimate the trics average between 40% to 50% milky / cloudy In general (calculated over all 3 plants) starting to turn darker now. They should just about be perfect with just 10 Days to go - getting excited now.

Plants are showing signs of using up their reserves in the leaves as some start to turn and fade with crispy edges (expected, as I am running low humidity in the final weeks).

I read a tip somewhere on here, that you should always lower humidity to -40%RH if possible during the last weeks - it doesn't help the leaves, but supposedly helps the density and strength of the buds - and the added bonus of reducing the chance of mildew or budrot.

Nothing excessively wrong, in fact... it's all going as expected, so I am keeping to my flush schedule (for now).

Todays pics... What do you think peeps?

Day 3 Flush (2).jpg
Day 3 Flush (3).jpg
Day 3 Flush (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back