Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too - I'm interested in one of the Super soil ammendments to add to it and use it as a base for autowatering (non feed). Probably something like an Autopot.

I planed on the Bio line, autopots and afghan kush autos. I asked the guys for a good soil recipe to suit the purpose. I am still new to indoor but i have a nice setup now and would like to go organic.
It would be nice to document 2 setups.

Ok folks whoever thinks they are entitled to the one pound per plant badge, just hit me up with a PM and il get it sorted for you. Remember you have to have that same plant fully documented on a journal here at the AFN. The weight also has to be a dry weight not a wet weight.

Ok folks whoever thinks they are entitled to the one pund per plant badge just hit me up with a PM and il get it sorted for you. Remember you have to have that same plant fully documentation on a journal here at the AFN. The weight also has to be a dry weight not a wet weight.
Make a half pound badge and I will hit you up

I planed on the Bio line, autopots and afghan kush autos. I asked the guys for a good soil recipe to suit the purpose. I am still new to indoor but i have a nice setup now and would like to go organic.
It would be nice to document 2 setups.

Ignore the chemicals for now then - get a bottle of Canna Boost and use it form the onset of flowering and it the buds will fatten.
I'm pretty sure it's fancy molasses - but gives better results than molasses ever gave me :rofl:

It should keep your grow "clean" enough for the purists! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back