Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I just saw this posted in the Mephisto project thread and I have to say this is one of the prettiest plants I have ever seen! I am so stoked to grow my HBBSS now after seeing this it is making me crazy I have to wait another month grrrrrr. At any rate this is a new member on AFN, how awesome would it be to get a POM NOM with your first grow here on AFN(I already nommed this month so someone else will have to) Congrats @deeppurple
76 days (8).JPG

Hey so I came across this thread from @pop22 and I thought it was super cool it is the One Pound Auto Plant Club and the best I can count there is only 4 members here on AFN that have done this and documented it. I think this is a hell of an achievement and a great tool for those folks concerned with yield from autos, I also REALLY think there should be a badge for this, and not just because I am a member lol, even if I wasn't I would advocate this.

So just throwin it out there to any staff as an idea, Pop is totally behind it and thinks it a great idea as well. Maybe @stepside or @blue could run it by the "ideas committee" aka @Mossy lol
I made the half pound club and I was pretty happy about that.. A pound is amazing

I was wanting 2 but cant see the buds getting nice and big not with these nuits what do u think with this npk I jst noticed lastnight the dif is so small between them View attachment 597356 View attachment 597357 View attachment 597356 View attachment 597357 View attachment 597358

It's not the base nutes that are to blame. I use a 2 part canna feed (albeit coco) and find that with a good quality bloom booster they buds fatten and harden.

I can't recommend an organic booster (other than molasses) though. I use Dutch Pro Explode - it's all chemicals. (PK mainly)

edit: Doh - forgot Canna Boost - thats what you need ^_^

Last edited:
I planned on doing my next grow with the BIOCANNA line. It does seem super weak though.

Me too - I'm interested in one of the Super soil ammendments to add to it and use it as a base for autowatering (non feed). Probably something like an Autopot.

@SMOOTHseven

Yeah - but no!! If you're going down that route (chemical booster) - I'd opt for the Dutch Pro Explode instead (just the smallest bottle to try it)

Use it at the onset of flowering at 1/4 strenght of Canna Boost that you add (which you should definately get as it's organic (!) and will fatten the buds)

You can build up the Explode to almost 1/2 the strenght of the boost in full flower.

The two items are a little pricey - but i think pay for themselves (others do too)

PK13/14 - i was adviced against it by a pro after having already failed with it a couple of times. It's just too narrow a time window to get the "perfect" benefit from it. (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back