Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a badge created thanks to Mossy, for whoever gets one pound from one autoflower.
There you go @derek420colorado , il be able to start issuing it pretty soon.
image.jpeg For a wimpy achievement bahahah
Where is it

ahhhhhhhhh getting old is not necessarily the Golden years my friend! At forty, I competing in amateur martial arts tournaments. Today, I couldn't kick a plant over....lol! At least I got to put a few young, whippersnappers in their place! And of course I got to say" How's it feel getting your ass kicked by an old guy"...hehe...

You know the funny thing about age is we go from lying about it to bragging about it, I cant wait to get old so I can do random stuff and honestly not give AF!

I created that thread to draw interest in growing large plants. I want people to look at examples there and say: " WOW! I can do this too!" because even if you don't hit the mark, you will sharpen your grow skills and learn something new. And growing monsters shows you plainly, what works and what doesn't! I'm sure there are those growing with plant limits who'd love to grow just one or 2 big plants and reap enough bud to actually last till the next harvest!

And thank you @derek420colorado for helping generate interest in this!

You are so totally right @pop22 I know I have told you but it is my mission to establish the commercial viability of Autos and this is a great way to start doing exactly what you said. When someone gets on google and types in growing autoflowers or whatever AFN comes up first every time and gets about 200 or so new organic visitors a month with around 169k searches for related keywords. When I first came to the site the FIRST thing I went searching for was how big can these "little" autoflowers get, and thank GOD I came to @TaNg's grows because instantly I knew there was potential. THEN when I saw @Mr ganjamoto's 1000g plant I was hooked. So the more interest that gets drawn to what the genetic capabilities are of autos I think we can further the mission that we all share, to stop all the hate on AF's!!!!

Good Afternoon AFN Stoners..Mossy on the CannaZone for the next hour of easy listening views and reviews from the cannabis world....View attachment 597347 ..Your World..

Local Weather News..CET Time is 15.34..wheather is overcast and cloudy..looks like a storm coming..cover over your Patio Pot if you live in the Valencia area of Spain...you know when it Hits it is torrential.

Site News..the techies haven't slept for the last 4 days installing important update and back up the we need incase site ever goes off Air.
Well Done those Techie.. :bravo:

Site is experiencing lumps and bumps..but it is intermittent..so be Patient..and send up a techie karma cloud... :pass:..come on Smoke it Up..

In other news..

@derek420colorado ..I'm about to make Your Fantasy come True..:devil:..I have just installed a Super 1lb-er badge..Watch Grim Reefers badge Rank for the new 1lb badge..he is the only one modelling it so far on site..

@Grim Reefer ..come Cat Walk your New Badge..let the members have a Stroke......here kitty..kitty catwalk..:king:
Trying her on for size now, how does it look? Think it suits me? :dancer::thumbsup:

I just got a badge created thanks to Mossy, for whoever gets one pound from one autoflower.
There you go @derek420colorado , il be able to start issuing it pretty soon.

Annnnnnnnnnd now we all know why I am the [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] @Grim Reefer FANBOY!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much Mr. Reefer that is freakin awesome! I will display it proudly and with great pride!

WOOOoooo HOOooooo!

My personal best is 13.3z maybe a little more but didn't weigh the little stuff. Thems big plants

Good Afternoon AFN Stoners..Mossy on the CannaZone for the next hour of easy listening views and reviews from the cannabis world....View attachment 597347 ..Your World..

Local Weather News..CET Time is 15.34..wheather is overcast and cloudy..looks like a storm coming..cover over your Patio Pot if you live in the Valencia area of Spain...you know when it Hits it is torrential.

Site News..the techies haven't slept for the last 4 days installing important update and back up the we need incase site ever goes off Air.

Site is experiencing lumps and bumps..but it is intermittent..so be Patient..and send up a techie karma cloud... :pass:..come on Smoke it Up..

In other news..

@derek420colorado ..I'm about to make Your Fantasy come True..:devil:..I have just installed a Super 1lb-er badge..Watch Grim Reefers badge Rank for the new 1lb badge..he is the only one modelling it so far on site..

@Grim Reefer ..come Cat Walk your New Badge..let the members have a Stroke......here kitty..kitty catwalk..:king:

I mean I think I just need to start out my days here saying how AMAZING @Mossy is! That is cooooooool as hell! I love this place!

In other news..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back