Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the bible guy @The Elvis ???
Wtf get him on the show

Fuckin Mo, that made me laugh. I am going to have to move the computer because every morning I laugh and wake my vacationing folks up at 5 am hahahhahaha Blame it on the BW's.

"Wtf E? get him on the show" <<<<<<<<<<<<< fucking dying:crying::crying:

Oh Dear ... it's gone to this place has it steps?? :rofl:

Yes yes ... I like to fill every space i can.

.....with as much penetration as possible

WHOA WHOA WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA folks.............. ok I am in who needs more penetration? I am here to help!!!!!!

Oh Dear ... it's gone to this place has it steps?? :rofl:

Yes yes ... I like to fill every space i can.

.....with as much penetration as possible

I knew this was all going south :crying: talking penetration and $300 an hour. Whew :yay:i think it's getting hot in here

First real book about growing I ever read too... JC is alive and in fact a stoner so talk in here, I'd like to here it too

I just really want to know what he's talkin about as far as legalization changing things industry wide, like in what ways. But like @The Elvis said it can prolly get a little political for LS. We can all just do a private convo, I would be down

Looking for a third to join
image.jpeg

I knew this was all going south :crying: talking penetration and $300 an hour. Whew :yay:i think it's getting hot in here

Annnnd now all we need is a little bush and it should be just ripe, step you are up sir! OR @blue could show us a little of her bush??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back