Status
Not open for further replies.
I WISH for the LOVE of GOD I could have been there with ya man, I am goin to PM you if you don't care cause I really wanna know what his ass is high on. I will leave it there cause this is after all LS

First real book about growing I ever read too... JC is alive and in fact a stoner so talk in here, I'd like to here it too

I donno what I'm gonna do for space, if u have budding plants is it better 2 keep the light on them more than the plants still in veg?

It's not an easy choice! We could all do with a "bit more light" rofl ... more penetration.

It's your call - but ideally, you want them all lit up like a christmas tree! - And if you can't, do the best you can or focus on the best looking ones and stick the others in the corner and cross your fingers! :rofl:

It's not an easy choice! We could all do with a "bit more light" rofl ... more penetration.

It's your call - but ideally, you want them all lit up like a christmas tree! - And if you can't, do the best you can or focus on the best looking ones and stick the others in the corner and cross your fingers! :rofl:
Blue are you saying two lights are better?? A little " double penetration"

Comedy break
image.jpeg

yeh I'm rotating them every day or every other day maybe should say screw it and get rid off the smallest plant which is the oldest also but after the past 2 days after removing some leafs now it wants 2 play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back