Status
Not open for further replies.
??? whats that mean??? its just the 1 plant the stems soft, cant get it any warmer its led and wnt its sitting at 24 degrees when on and 18 when off

Maybe i could drop my 2 cents in for clarity.

Your plants leaves look dark green in the first set of photos - that could be excess nitrogen - but in the next set they look fine - so i'm guessing it's the photo thats making them look dark green.

Adding heat will only increase transpiration. That in turn should increase uptake across the board. (but obviously keeping within acceptable heat parameters (non CO2 enriched) of 70-85f)

Too high EC, PPM, TDS or "nute strength" will cause tip burn first so if you have burning leaf tips - you've gone in to hard and need to back of the nutes a little bit.

Hope this helps

Blue ^_^

Edit: And i would not personally worry about a bendy branch and the plants look nice and healthy

Could just be that the couple days growth spurt was too much too fast and it needs a little time to catch up. Can you drop your lights or jack up the plant with the soft stem?

WP_20160707_12_47_04_Rich[1].jpg
WP_20160707_12_47_16_Rich[1].jpg
WP_20160707_12_47_24_Rich[1].jpg

its the main stem not a branch I cant add any heat theres no space at all lol and yeh its jst my camera I think there is some darker leafs on the gsc but I think that's normal for that srain could b wrong I donno
Maybe i could drop my 2 cents in for clarity.

Your plants leaves look dark green in the first set of photos - that could be excess nitrogen - but in the next set they look fine - so i'm guessing it's the photo thats making them look dark green.

Adding heat will only increase transpiration. That in turn should increase uptake across the board. (but obviously keeping within acceptable heat parameters (non CO2 enriched) of 70-85f)

Too high EC, PPM, TDS or "nute strength" will cause tip burn first so if you have burning leaf tips - you've gone in to hard and need to back of the nutes a little bit.

Hope this helps

Blue ^_^

Edit: And i would not personally worry about a bendy branch and the plants look nice and healthy

Could just be that the couple days growth spurt was too much too fast and it needs a little time to catch up. Can you drop your lights or jack up the plant with the soft stem?
no way off doing either the lights been at same hight from day 1 jst odd its the 1 single plant the rest the stems r solid or maybe I added bloom 2 soon??

its the main stem not a branch I cant add any heat theres no space at all lol and yeh its jst my camera I think there is some darker leafs on the gsc but I think that's normal for that srain could b wrong I donno

Do you have a circulation fan blowing them?
Are they watered?

No fan being blown on them "could" cause a weak stem and if the plant is growing quickly could be putting stress on the stem ... but it'll probably beef up in response to this.

If they are unwatered (and they dont look it) they can become generally droopy.

I wouldnt worry about the heat thing - it's a non issue if you're within decent parameters.

Could just be getting ready for massive water retention
after adding 2 ltrs jst the other day its sucked it all up already when b4 that would do 4 days and would still b heavy so could b u can see the grows in the plant with the new growth bye the colour if u see what I mean the second plant from the right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back