Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a circulation fan blowing them?
Are they watered?

No fan being blown on them "could" cause a weak stem and if the plant is growing quickly could be putting stress on the stem ... but it'll probably beef up in response to this.

If they are unwatered (and they dont look it) they can become generally droopy.

I wouldnt worry about the heat thing - it's a non issue if you're within decent parameters.
yip 2 fans blowing they were just fed day b4 yesterday but can feel the very light so 2night I will b watering again

after adding 2 ltrs jst the other day its sucked it all up already when b4 that would do 4 days

This means that your plant is liking what you are feeding it - keep a close eye on your pot weight - the more it needs to be watered/fed - the bigger and better it will grow.

Looks like you may have to lift your pots every day to see how the weight is and keep them watered and fed.

This means that your plant is liking what you are feeding it - keep a close eye on your pot weight - the more it needs to be watered/fed - the bigger and better it will grow.

Looks like you may have to lift your pots every day to see how the weight is and keep them watered and fed.
Depending on size of pot and plant maybe twice a day later on... But it is under led

looking like its gonna b almost every day lol and 1ns this fast n vast goes nuts I donno what I'm gonna do for space, if u have budding plants is it better 2 keep the light on them more than the plants still in veg?

Reb without getting into it alot JC has a friend who Wright's for Rolling Stone.. Him and JC think that when California votes on rec canna use for adults at the end of the year. this will be a huge came changer in this industry.. he also is correct the 1 in 10 Americans live in California. plus its a very large state.. I think the FDA/DEA will make a schedule change as soon as next month.. @Rebel I'll just PM you later about it... it's just a bit political for AFN!

if he takes the bet I want his book signed to The Elvis from JC
plus I want him to write I love autoflowers below that!:smoking:

if he wins I have to get him 10 Amazon 5 star book reviews!

let's see what he says! I want that book!

yea I guess he does charge alot. I've never ask him.

How is he? I mean that is the first literature I ever read about pot, like most before the internet lol. There was either JC or the 3 marijuana botany books at the time that were written in the 70's. For the life of me I don't know why, but I never liked JC's literature he just always seemed to be kind of a dick like his was THE most superior way to grow and there was not another one.

I WISH for the LOVE of GOD I could have been there with ya man, I am goin to PM you if you don't care cause I really wanna know what his ass is high on. I will leave it there cause this is after all LS

Dang that wasn't the way to start the day off, bashin on ole man Jorge lol what I MEANT to say was GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING LIVE STONERS, BUD WARRIORS AND EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FINE FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back