Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey so I came across this thread from @pop22 and I thought it was super cool it is the One Pound Auto Plant Club and the best I can count there is only 4 members here on AFN that have done this and documented it. I think this is a hell of an achievement and a great tool for those folks concerned with yield from autos, I also REALLY think there should be a badge for this, and not just because I am a member lol, even if I wasn't I would advocate this.

So just throwin it out there to any staff as an idea, Pop is totally behind it and thinks it a great idea as well. Maybe @stepside or @blue could run it by the "ideas committee" aka @Mossy lol

Hey so I came across this thread from @pop22 and I thought it was super cool it is the One Pound Auto Plant Club and the best I can count there is only 4 members here on AFN that have done this and documented it. I think this is a hell of an achievement and a great tool for those folks concerned with yield from autos, I also REALLY think there should be a badge for this, and not just because I am a member lol, even if I wasn't I would advocate this.

So just throwin it out there to any staff as an idea, Pop is totally behind it and thinks it a great idea as well. Maybe @stepside or @blue could run it by the "ideas committee" aka @Mossy lol

It's all good Dezza - We've communicated :rofl: ... may take a day or so to get them oven baked and ready! :D

The old man lives in Florida and he's got a nice huge pusher. He travels around the country and hangs out where the weather's nice. He calls it work camping. He's too cheap to pay for a site so he'll work at the campground for a free stay. He was at The Birches in Maine redoing the septic system for like a 200 site campground.this real cute girl came out of the showers wrapped in a towel and the old man says to her... nice blond hair,... did you think to do a double batch?? She looked at him and said huh? He says you know you gotta do a double batch to make the snatch match.. she got all red faced and started walking away... the old man says you know the carpets gotta match the drapes right..:crying: she turns around and drops her towel....:drool: low and behold a matching set. My step mom about choked him..gotta love old men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back