Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir a medicated milk shake! It is funny I saw some post on youtube where the guy did a 1000mg(which was supposed to be a lot I guess) edible "Challenge" and 1000mg is only 1 gram. I have eaten 10 grams of hash in a hash banger before so that is 10,000mgs maybe I should do that challenge lol

Anything over the Mg your brain can use it will, the rest your just wasting.. the Brain will not use anymore cannabanoids than needed.. A cannabis overdose means sleep!!

I try and overdose daily... hehhe

Yes sir a medicated milk shake! It is funny I saw some post on youtube where the guy did a 1000mg(which was supposed to be a lot I guess) edible "Challenge" and 1000mg is only 1 gram. I have eaten 10 grams of hash in a hash banger before so that is 10,000mgs maybe I should do that challenge lol

Anything over the Mg your brain can use it will, the rest your just wasting.. the Brain will not use anymore cannabanoids than needed.. A cannabis overdose means sleep!!

I try and overdose daily... hehhe I have been trying to OD on weed for over 25 years now! I give up!! Seems like the more i smoke, the older i get!!! :pass:

I try and overdose daily... hehhe

Yep cannabis "overdose" is saturating the brain sufficiently to get what is known as the cannabinibs where you get all disoriented then pass smooth out, you see the thing about the brains ability to absorb THC into the endocannabinoid system is really a matter of tolerance. I smoke between a half gram and a gram a day of concentrates so it takes more to saturate my brain cells with THC because of their increased tolerance

All I was saying is that from small humble beginnings .....you can get a garden that overtakes your wildest expectations.......

Not trying to blow my own trumpet here, but if you have never checked out my UK Outdoor Grow....see link below......
you will be amazed at what can be achieved outdoors in the middle of the UK.............it is a helter skelter of a ride with an ultimately tragic end............if you have never read this thread, I urge you to do so......if I say so myself....it is a classic.
Might take an hour to go through it, so pick your time..........
eP

Ok So here is how to make a Derek Approved "Hash Banger" also this is really easy to do!

First you will need a few things here is a list

1) Wax, Shatter, Oil, Concentrate of any kind(you can also use cannabutter) I used about 3/4 of a gram for this one
2)Butter
3)Milk
4)Ice Cream
5) Blender

View attachment 597004

So what you want to do first is take the butter and put it in a cup View attachment 597006

Then you want to put the cup in the microwave(or you can put it in a saucepan and do it on the stove) View attachment 597007

Then you want to add the wax to the melted butter View attachment 597008

Then pop it back in the microwave for about a minute, the wax will start to liquefy just swirl it all around until it is all liquid View attachment 597010

Then you want to take the ice cream(Now of COURSE I didn't have any regular ice cream like chocolate or vanilla) in this one it is Reeses Klondike bars, lol and the milk and the melted wax butter put all that it in the blender View attachment 597014

Then Blend lol and pour into a cup @HotBunz the Toes are just for you budView attachment 597015

Then DRINK View attachment 597017

And that is how to make a "Hash Banger" in the time it has taken to do this post I am high as shit!
:slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back