Status
Not open for further replies.
A medicated milk shake!! My life is now complete!:jointman:

Yes sir a medicated milk shake! It is funny I saw some post on youtube where the guy did a 1000mg(which was supposed to be a lot I guess) edible "Challenge" and 1000mg is only 1 gram. I have eaten 10 grams of hash in a hash banger before so that is 10,000mgs maybe I should do that challenge lol

@Rebel Idk why he wanted to give him hot dogs. But I immediately thought of @Son of Hobbes and told him we were out of string. Earned me the "wtf are you talking about mom?" look...
AddEmoticons04280.gif

@Rebel this is the Mississippi jook band recorded in 1936 Blind Roosevelt sang and played the guitar its his brother on piano.. this was the fist to be recorded..
Listen to rhythmic playing they were doing in 1936!!

Was this one of the two first Rock and Roll type song ever recorded? Recorded in Hattiesburg, Mississippi in 1936 by the legendary "Blind" Roosevelt Graves who sang the vocals and played guitar, along with his brother Uaroy Graves on Tambourine and Kazoo. Another one of Mississippi's great muscians, Cooney Vaughn is playing Piano. The Book, "The Illustrated History of 'Rock & Roll", Barbecue bust, and another song recorded that day "Dangerous Woman" are identified as possibly the earliest rock & roll recordings. This is a 10" original Melotone Record from 1936, The Victrola is an early two door Victor Credenza form 1925

just great TE!

Hello chums,

sorry I have been a bit absent recently, life gets in the way at times!

Have I missed anything ?

p1020851-jpg.597003

Trail......this picture reminds me of of a similar picture of mine........................

outdoor-jpg.364061

Be warned........................it can end up like this..............................

apen2-jpg.385019
wow ep, way ahead of me, lol, hoping mine stay in the greenhouse

Ok So here is how to make a Derek Approved "Hash Banger" also this is really easy to do!

First you will need a few things here is a list

1) Wax, Shatter, Oil, Concentrate of any kind(you can also use cannabutter) I used about 3/4 of a gram for this one
2)Butter
3)Milk
4)Ice Cream
5) Blender

View attachment 597004

So what you want to do first is take the butter and put it in a cup View attachment 597006

Then you want to put the cup in the microwave(or you can put it in a saucepan and do it on the stove) View attachment 597007

Then you want to add the wax to the melted butter View attachment 597008

Then pop it back in the microwave for about a minute, the wax will start to liquefy just swirl it all around until it is all liquid View attachment 597010

Then you want to take the ice cream(Now of COURSE I didn't have any regular ice cream like chocolate or vanilla) in this one it is Reeses Klondike bars, lol and the milk and the melted wax butter put all that it in the blender View attachment 597014

Then Blend lol and pour into a cup @HotBunz the Toes are just for you budView attachment 597015

Then DRINK View attachment 597017

And that is how to make a "Hash Banger" in the time it has taken to do this post I am high as shit!
good work derek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back