Status
Not open for further replies.
could leave em on 18/6 till the gsc is done and in a week will no if FnV is auto whih it should b, then after there done go 12/12 n see? no idea as never done this b4 and vision seed were a recommended company aswell

That is as good a plan as any, are you running 18/6 now? Also you might give this a shot, I have been doing some research that 7 hours of darkness is all that is required to start up the florigen working so if you are going to do 18/6 try 17/7 I know it sounds weird but it might do the trick and get em flowering without having to sacrifice too much light for your autos

That is as good a plan as any, are you running 18/6 now? Also you might give this a shot, I have been doing some research that 7 hours of darkness is all that is required to start up the florigen working so if you are going to do 18/6 try 17/7 I know it sounds weird but it might do the trick and get em flowering without having to sacrifice too much light for your autos
yip 18/6 jst now

Hum its up to you.. You have a few different autoflowers right now, But not enough room.. that may or may not auto, or its a 12 week strain.. fastbuds can finish up pretty quick.. Id take a day or so to think about it.:pass:
no it seems I have 1 autoflower for sure so far lol man am pissed now

Give a hand to west Africa everyone....
Too soon?

Allllllll Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrightt that's what I'm talking about, must be German

Funniest ish I read yesterday!!

Choice welcome... And smooth Derek... Very smooth, Dabaholics !! Dab time!!!!

Wiggins is a class act ! The whole family, I had the pleasure of conversing with the dad and he
Is a class act.. Very well presented.. I dunno how to word it.

Shhhh we gotta heckle him abit before we go....
Shout out to budelee the champ!!!
Bringing home the Bom Pom to the squad...
It's amazing cause j let my missus vote.... She picked trapper I see... No vote stacking needed
Bud Warriors 4 life!!!!
Its all fun and games till someone loses a hand....

Same answer basically, love it! Hey I was just lookin back man and you have been following along with my schananigins since I first started here! Thanks for bein a bad ass always. I looked back all the way through my autox grow and you were right up in there helpin me out. YOU ROCK!!!!!!!
Me?? Thank ya very much!!!
eimages.jpg

Could just be a seed mix up. I assumed that's what happened with my Feminised RQS Bubble Kush Auto from Herbie's.

imag1137-jpg.524781

You can pull the non flowering one out each day and lock her in a closet for 12 hours. See if she triggers flowering. Then figure out if you wanna keep her and drop the lights to 14/10 or something.

Or if she's a photo you could let her keep vegging, flip to flower when the autos finish and you should have a pretty hefty photo period to flower by then.

Some morning Bush.

IMAG0138.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back