Status
Not open for further replies.
well what the hell is a pistil then?? unless I think its something else lol
pistil.jpg

this bottom pic is what they look like at first
pistil.jpg

I dont think she is gonna auto @skuff She is 6 weeks old?
not yet 5 now ive looked at the dates the smallest plant was planted the same time as the GSC which is budding another NL the second biggest plant is end off week4 and the fASNT N VAST IS END OFF WEEK 3 BUT every 1 I know buys heavyweight FnV with no problems ever and mine seems 2 have picked up growth

not yet 5 now ive looked at the dates the smallest plant was planted the same time as the GSC which is budding another NL the second biggest plant is end off week4 and the fASNT N VAST IS END OFF WEEK 3 BUT every 1 I know buys heavyweight FnV with no problems ever and mine seems 2 have picked up growth

Man this is a tough one bro I am not going to lie, there is really only one thing to do because the seem to maybe be starting to flower, so I would give them another week if no pistils then you will know. I just haven't ever seen an auto go longer than that and honestly I can only think of one or two that went past 30 days and those were in hydro and ended up going for 120 days or so.

Hum its up to you.. You have a few different autoflowers right now, But not enough room.. that may or may not auto, or its a 12 week strain.. fastbuds can finish up pretty quick.. Id take a day or so to think about it.:pass:

Man this is a tough one bro I am not going to lie, there is really only one thing to do because the seem to maybe be starting to flower, so I would give them another week if no pistils then you will know. I just haven't ever seen an auto go longer than that and honestly I can only think of one or two that went past 30 days and those were in hydro and ended up going for 120 days or so.

Maybe @pop22 might be able to help he is a wiz at stuff like this

could leave em on 18/6 till the gsc is done and in a week will no if FnV is auto whih it should b, then after there done go 12/12 n see? no idea as never done this b4 and vision seed were a recommended company aswell

Hum its up to you.. You have a few different autoflowers right now, But not enough room.. that may or may not auto, or its a 12 week strain.. fastbuds can finish up pretty quick.. Id take a day or so to think about it.:pass:

Same answer basically, love it! Hey I was just lookin back man and you have been following along with my schananigins since I first started here! Thanks for bein a bad ass always. I looked back all the way through my autox grow and you were right up in there helpin me out. YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back