Status
Not open for further replies.
Could just be a seed mix up. I assumed that's what happened with my Feminised RQS Bubble Kush Auto from Herbie's.

imag1137-jpg.524781

You can pull the non flowering one out each day and lock her in a closet for 12 hours. See if she triggers flowering. Then figure out if you wanna keep her and drop the lights to 14/10 or something.

Or if she's a photo you could let her keep vegging, flip to flower when the autos finish and you should have a pretty hefty photo period to flower by then.

Some morning Bush.

View attachment 596299
but herbies is just a seller there seeds r from the companys pre packed

Derek look at the two on the backside

I really think they are just the little leaves that are at the bottom of each calyx(the stipules) and like the formation of the other leaves I just think is super skinny and looks like a pistol. the ones on the bottom should have a pistil coming out of the middle of the calyx see here the early stages
pistils.png

strange how these so called 8 week NL autos aint even showing any bud atall when almost in 6th week planted same time as the gsc very odd
My Northern lights took a while to flower. Her day 1 was April 29th and she's still not finished! Lol don't always believe the time frame posted in seed banks. I stopped looking at that. They will tell you when they are finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back