Status
Not open for further replies.
In CO ,the trimming business is booming and a licence is required to work in the dispensaries,the big boys use environmentally controlled rooms for the amount they turn/run..where they drop the ball is in the push to move product,there is not a proper cure time...mo money mo money ..

[HASHTAG]#fact[/HASHTAG]! I have noticed that the bigger shops' flower is all frosteh as hell but is left to be desired in the funky factor. Now the smaller shops have some dank ass flower for sure

happy 4th of July my friends got my personal brisket that I made in to homemade pastrami all smoked and ready I made brisket for them too but this one is mine and some pies from polly's pies for the family waiting to be devoured

blueberry crisp pie and a pecan peach pie we had a strawberry lemonade cream cheese pie but it did not even make it to the pics before it was gone

View attachment 595991 View attachment 595992 View attachment 595993 View attachment 595994 View attachment 595995

That pastrami looks amazing!! Still full from dinner, but I think that made me hungry again.
:glutton:

Has anybody ever used any nutrients made by "Botanicare"? I was given two big free samplers of their Rhizo Blast (Root developer) and their "Hydroguard" (Root inoculant). I'm wondering if I should use them or not.

Hydroguard isn't that the stuff to keep your rez clean?

I have been talking to a lot of the big growers and they all ( none have said they do) trim after drying they say that leaving everything attached gives a longer drying time and makes the but smell better and more potent..I am going to hang my next batch and trim after they dry just to see how it goes.

When I cut and dry I leave the branches whole. Just hang each branch. I find it keeps the buds thicker too leaving the plant whole. Smell and taste for sure.

Hey everybody, new here. Sent by @derek420colorado. Have my first grow 7days in!

Welcome! I hope we can still be friends even tho I'm a Buckeye fan... However I do like Green better than Blue!

Has anybody ever used any nutrients made by "Botanicare"? I was given two big free samplers of their Rhizo Blast (Root developer) and their "Hydroguard" (Root inoculant). I'm wondering if I should use them or not.

I use their Silica Blast. Wouldn't grow without it!

animated-hello-image-0014.gif

@Baba Kushy
And
animated-welcome-image-0159.gif

To AFN and Live Stoners Chat!
5222.gif

When I cut and dry I leave the branches whole. Just hang each branch. I find it keeps the buds thicker too leaving the plant whole. Smell and taste for sure.

Welcome! I hope we can still be friends even tho I'm a Buckeye fan... However I do like Green better than Blue!

I use their Silica Blast. Wouldn't grow without it!

Ya'll might be able to still be friends but you and me we are done lol HOOK EM HORNS!!!( I am totally kidding we are still friends)

Freedom jello....muchies fit for any patriotic occasion. :smoking:
(Not my name...recipe name as I found it)

View attachment 596076

Where is @HotBunz HERE YOU GO SOME TOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love pictures that have dudes toes in them here at AFN, just check the quote in my sig hahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back