Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been talking to a lot of the big growers and they all ( none have said they do) trim after drying they say that leaving everything attached gives a longer drying time and makes the but smell better and more potent..I am going to hang my next batch and trim after they dry just to see how it goes.

I have been talking to a lot of the big growers and they all ( none have said they do) trim after drying they say that leaving everything attached gives a longer drying time and makes the but smell better and more potent..I am going to hang my next batch and trim after they dry just to see how it goes.
I usually cut and hang whole plants,even tho i have a drying rack,but this is a final bom pic..,@db003

I usually cut and hang whole plants,even tho i have a drying rack,but this is a final bom pic..,@db003
Honestly I have to trim the whole plant while it is still in the pot I ain't doing it to win anything that Ali's the most boring thing in the world you can have it haha

Got dang hit the button before i was done.. @db003 thats as good a. guess as any ,but the pics dont show( i tried) the row of buds along the back,,i like your guess!! This pic is the Mainlined mazar..i have two mazar seeds left,one is for a mainline challenge with @ChillFred
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Hehe,you said "makes the but smell better" ..i gotcha but that was funny ...peace..

In CO ,the trimming business is booming and a licence is required to work in the dispensaries,the big boys use environmentally controlled rooms for the amount they turn/run..where they drop the ball is in the push to move product,there is not a proper cure time...mo money mo money ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back