Status
Not open for further replies.
animated-hello-image-0076.gif

You have anything you can reference size with? Like your very own sister discipline maybe?

Yeah @budelee do you also own a kinda creepy little garden nun!(@Rebel you know I am only kidding..... she is really creepy hahahaha) If so please put it in your pic for size reference lmao

For anybody not familiar with the Lucas formula,all my plants are grown with just one bag of base nute unless they show N def then i change to the grow nute,but im in coco so i do add extra cal mag,its considered a KISS method ...

Man,i finished trimming then fell asleep.heres rhe best i could do with my phone camView attachment 596011View attachment 596012 View attachment 596013

God LAWD that's one hell of a haul! What strain is that again? High five to the maxi line baby!!

You have anything you can reference size with? Like your very own sister discipline maybe?

*cheesin' it* I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to see her in there! You'd need my 4 foot Hulk Hogan one for that! I can loan it to ya @budelee. LOL

Yeah @budelee do you also own a kinda creepy little garden nun!(@Rebel you know I am only kidding..... she is really creepy hahahaha) If so please put it in your pic for size reference lmao

Once you get to know her she's not so bad...
sister discipline bop bag duke it out with sister discipline this ___.jpg

God LAWD that's one hell of a haul! What strain is that again? High five to the maxi line baby!!

*cheesin' it* I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to see her in there! You'd need my 4 foot Hulk Hogan one for that! I can loan it to ya @budelee. LOL

Once you get to know her she's not so bad...
View attachment 596033

Duuude still creepy it looks like a guy hahahaha and I don't have anything against transgender nuns per se but this particular one creeps me out hahahahahahaha:rofl::rofl:

Duuude still creepy it looks like a guy hahahaha and I don't have anything against transgender nuns per se but this particular one creeps me out hahahahahahaha:rofl::rofl:
Thanks Rebel this is another auto mazar,,no sister dicipline but i put a coke can for reference
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back