Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all good! I don't hate Texas. At all. Only a handful of schools I can truly say I hate. And UT ain't one of them. Plus I love Bevo lol well Bevo this year is a new one no?

sure is the old bevo got cancer [HASHTAG]#RIPBEEVS[/HASHTAG](while I tear up a little for my dead homie) but we got a brand new one this year ready to kick some ass!!!! You realllly don't know how deep my love for the horns goes!

I have been talking to a lot of the big growers and they all ( none have said they do) trim after drying they say that leaving everything attached gives a longer drying time and makes the but smell better and more potent..I am going to hang my next batch and trim after they dry just to see how it goes.

Now that's interesting. I've always heard to do the opposite. That trimming dry loses more trichromes on the bud than wet. It's definitely easier on the hands clipping wet I know.

Slower dry definitely taste better. Whole plant or whole branch hanging helps that.

Dude... Trust me... I know... I was flying back to Vegas in 2006 with a PLANE FULL of longhorn fans that were heading there for the NCAA championship against OSU. Y'all are hard core. But every school is really. They were a fun bunch tho! Very entertaining flight! Vince Young days.

Now that's interesting. I've always heard to do the opposite. That trimming dry loses more trichromes on the bud than wet. It's definitely easier on the hands clipping wet I know.

Slower dry definitely taste better. Whole plant or whole branch hanging helps that.
I am going to give it a shot

Dude... Trust me... I know... I was flying back to Vegas in 2006 with a PLANE FULL of longhorn fans that were heading there for the NCAA championship against OSU. Y'all are hard core. But every school is really. They were a fun bunch tho! Very entertaining flight! Vince Young days.

Oh yeah and I am the WORST lol I yell and scream at the TV and everything, its bad. Just about the only time I only ever INTEND to blackout drunk is when UT loses a big game and this is not a fib!

I am confused you have tats on your toes I wanna see?????

Nah I don't but both my lower legs have pieces. Then my left bicep I have a tribute to my dad. And one behind my right ear.. The camera always catches my feet and legs when I do an overhead. I always crop em out lol

I trim up then hang dry the branches.. Wasn't very clear there. I agree trimming before saves trichs! Plus I use my trim to make tincs, oils, and butter. So I need that sweet leaf for good meds!

Last edited:
Oh yeah and I am the WORST lol I yell and scream at the TV and everything, its bad. Just about the only time I only ever INTEND to blackout drunk is when UT loses a big game and this is not a fib!

I love Ohio State but never been an Urban Meyer fan. AT ALL. I still don't like him. Never will. Of course I got love for the Mountaineers! Marshall... I'm very close to OU and in Athens all the time so love the Bobcats as well. MAC action there! Lol I root for all local teams.. Except Pittsburgh. I spent a lot of time in Philly so I prefer the eastern PA teams to others... So I'm guessing you're a cowboy fan as well? Or Texans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back