Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Ohio State but never been an Urban Meyer fan. AT ALL. I still don't like him. Never will. Of course I got love for the Mountaineers! Marshall... I'm very close to OU and in Athens all the time so love the Bobcats as well. MAC action there! Lol I root for all local teams.. Except Pittsburgh. I spent a lot of time in Philly so I prefer the eastern PA teams to others... So I'm guessing you're a cowboy fan as well? Or Texans?

Neither I am a LONGHORNS fan lol we will never have a pro team in Austin and I will always be bitter about it so it is hard for me to root for a pro team lol

Neither I am a LONGHORNS fan lol we will never have a pro team in Austin and I will always be bitter about it so it is hard for me to root for a pro team lol

That's loyalty right there! I don't care for the NFL myself... But grew up a giants fan. But again I lost interest in pro sports years ago. I just love college football.

Oh and @Rebel you don't like Urban WE WILL TAKE HIM!!! If Charlie's ass(who I like) has about 6 or 7 games before he is the fuck outta the Capital! SMH grrrr angry face

I was gonna,say... Y'all should have kept Mack Brown! Was he really that bad? Then LSU almost fires Les Miles... I thought they were crazy lol

Yep Mack Brown was one of the best recruiters ever he was not a good coach IMO and Will Muschamp should have been our next head coach, honestly that is kinda who I am hopin for if Charlie doesn't have a 10 win season this yeear

@Eyeoftheworld here's a bush shot for ya! My Super Skunk still in Veg...

WP_20160704_001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back