Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning AFN Stoners..:bighug:..Mossy here with CannaZone news...
1aaaaaabum.jpg

The time is CET 9.20am..a Sunny 26 C with 60% humidity..Perfect Patio Pot weather...Autos just Love Spanish weather.

Well I got Hit with server problems this morning..30 minutes I tried to get In.
Apparently my SSL wouldn't shake hands...:coffee:..but I got in eventually.

I've left a Note in the Nightshift techies staffroom and I'll update you when I get any info back.

Mass work is going on in the backroom improving our system backup and setting up new user groups.

Big Hand for @Northern Grower..@Son of Hobbes and @FullDuplex for being there and keeping us on Air.

:bravo: Night shift techies..we Love you.

Has everyone recovered from the Celebrations yesterday.....5th July hangover anyone..?

Hey everybody, new here. Sent by @derek420colorado. Have my first grow 7days in!

Welcome to our Home Baba Kushy...:d5:

Has anybody ever used any nutrients made by "Botanicare"? I was given two big free samplers of their Rhizo Blast (Root developer) and their "Hydroguard" (Root inoculant). I'm wondering if I should use them or not.

Not me..but someone else may have..or you can be the Pioneer and Test them for us...:thumbsup:..we have had some great free sample products.

When I cut and dry I leave the branches whole. Just hang each branch. I find it keeps the buds thicker too leaving the plant whole. Smell and taste for sure.

When I dry herbs..I dry with whole plant intact..you just have to be a bit more vigilant for mold.
The other thing..for ordinary hers..before drying I spray with lemon juice to preserve the colour.
I Think that would work with coloured bud too..if someone is up for experimenting..:thumbsup:

HERE YOU GO SOME TOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love pictures that have dudes toes in them here at AFN, just check the quote in my sig hahahha

I'm always careful to make sure my feet aren't in the shot lol you crack me up dude! Lol

We Toe spot in staff HQ..:d5:..

Have a great day @Mossy!

G'nite folks! See y'all later!

Sleep tight Rebel..:bighug:

@Mossy ! I got the same errors.

Cheers Eyeoftheworld..:headbang:..and Thank You for the Nurturing going on in here..:bighug:

Happy Tuesday Duggy...:bighug:..have you seen the state of the staffroom this morning..'mericans sleeping on the floors..food stains everywhere..and all the ashtrays overflowing....:coffee2:..looks like we Missed a Hell of a Party..:frog:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back