Status
Not open for further replies.
@briman you tease! Sorry Fellas Stoneberry/Silverberry will never be available to the public, First group of testers are the only ones that will experience that strain on its own. But with the fems i sent, everyone got regs as well so maybe someone might make it available :pass:my first group of testers got the only regs Ive ever sent out, some crosses have never even been mentioned on forum yet.lol

Last edited:
Good Afternoon AFN Stoners..:pass:...Welcome to the CannaZone...
1aaaaaabum.jpg

News..Views and Screws of the Canna World..I mean Views..cough...cough...

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...33F8021A6B6AEB7DE9AD33F8021A6B6AE&FORM=VRDGAR

As Frankie said..................Relax...:hookah:..with a little bit of Love in the Afternoon...

_DSC0708.jpg

As Mo says..the Orgy pot..has been selected..:crying:..now lets have a little Music to help them on their way..

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...59181B59F3D7DFA4DB2159181B59F3D7D&FORM=VRDGAR

Bwahaha,there are many of us that still grow photos and support pot pros( our sister site),including me,just not inside....i have nothing against them but photo people have no justification to "hate" on autos anymore....

The Two biggest Hates in the canna industry at the time..Autos and LED's..Who is Laughing now..:d5:

Photos, Autos, they all rock and all have their place in the grow spaces the world 'round. Just grow it!! :greenthumb:

md_0bbe9a_justhitit2.png

Amen Ozone..:d5:..I Need that Tshirt..

Mornin guys, the cannabis industry has profited 10 fold from autos. Now everybody can buy a kit off amazon and have bud in 10 weeks just crazy!

Always my argument..if I can grow a perfectly formed tric in 8 weeks...:shrug:..Why Wait..?

the short list would include step,trail,star,bailey,and eye,,this is just a short list guys,obviously we had more help and you guys will be rewarded

Also include dudeski,Mossy,epenguin,..and i know you have plenty of names to add @mohawk warrior

Full list..?..I'll get on it in a minute.
Is there anything you want changed with the Image..or the Title..or are you Happy with them..?

Morning all looking to order some dragon strains now.. Wish me luck haha

That is the Granny of All the Dragons up above..if you have a Fancy for Older Women....:crying:..have you chosen what you are getting to run with Stone Dragon yet..?

Morning starbright a dragon told me your gonna get patched today muhahahahah

:dragon7:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back