Status
Not open for further replies.
:jointman: EoW, sad to say luv, but my grow is just photo's right now, just started-- or restarted, after a funky bad batch of otherwise great soil FUBAR'ed the first round of babies! So, I can post up past boosh though! :eyebrows:

>> Grape Hash Plant #4, unique aromatics, musky grape danish View attachment 593108

View attachment 593109

>>. Green Poison F1FV View attachment 593111
View attachment 593112
View attachment 593113

>>> Insane Lambsbreath 4-plant multi-pot!! View attachment 593116
View attachment 593117
4322.gif
Waira showed us his bush last night, in case you missed it!
Good Morning AFN Stoners..
I LOVE NEW THINGS..
6192.gif
Mossy!
Me too!! Makes everything so much less boring!
Mornin' everybody

Morning warriors

Mornin guys

Morning Stoners!

Morning all

Goooooood Morning AFN!!

Good morning LS.
6277.gif

@Dr. Babnik
Thanks for the invite! I'm sure your salmon is fantastic!
5395.gif

I usually just drink coffee and smoke pot for breakfast! :pass::coffee:

Full list..?..I'll get on it in a minute.
Is there anything you want changed with the Image..or the Title..or are you Happy with them..?

They Should all show up in the hour..if I have Missed anyone..Tag me..and I'll pick it up..:headbang:

Good Afternoon Eyeoftheworld..:bighug:

Dr. B..next time you are Butchering..post it up for us..Mad Skills..:toke:

Thank You Auntie @Mossy for all you do and none of this would have been possible without your blessing, Mossy for President everybody...Mossy for President:bravo::cheersmate: and lots of :karmacloud: ...On the badges include @blue and as far as badges go ill let @mohawk warrior decide ...

Did anyone notice what the time was...?.........:eyebrows:..I'll give you a little Clue..this time last night Mo was sweating his boll..bo..Bits off...:hurry:..Wondering if Tommy from Sweet Seeds would show up...24 hours later..do you want to See what you did to Live Stoners Traffic..?

:frog:

View attachment 593396 Waira showed us his bush last night, in case you missed it!

View attachment 593404 Mossy!
Me too!! Makes everything so much less boring!

I get up minimum 1 hour before the breakfast service.
I am in bad mood and extremely irritated in the morning. I need 1 h in private, reading AFN and news while drinking 3 cups of coffee and smoking 5 cigarettes. Then I have breakfast with the women. They eat bread rolls and I eat a Danish pastry. When the women go for their walk, I can relax and have my morning joint begfore I do the dishes.

Now it's soon time to prepare for dinner service. I will either bake a pizza or make my version of the beef burger Juicy Lucy. Have to see what I have. I fancy a pizza.

View attachment 593407

@Dr. Babnik
Thanks for the invite! I'm sure your salmon is fantastic!
View attachment 593341
I usually just drink coffee and smoke pot for breakfast! :pass::coffee:

Did anyone notice what the time was...?.........:eyebrows:..I'll give you a little Clue..this time last night Mo was sweating his boll..bo..Bits off...:hurry:..Wondering if Tommy from Sweet Seeds would show up...24 hours later..do you want to See what you did to Live Stoners Traffic..?

:frog:

yesssssss please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back