Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon AFN Stoners..:pass:...Welcome to the CannaZone...View attachment 593344

News..Views and Screws of the Canna World..I mean Views..cough...cough...

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...33F8021A6B6AEB7DE9AD33F8021A6B6AE&FORM=VRDGAR

As Frankie said..................Relax...:hookah:..with a little bit of Love in the Afternoon...

View attachment 593345

As Mo says..the Orgy pot..has been selected..:crying:..now lets have a little Music to help them on their way..

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...59181B59F3D7DFA4DB2159181B59F3D7D&FORM=VRDGAR

The Two biggest Hates in the canna industry at the time..Autos and LED's..Who is Laughing now..:d5:

Amen Ozone..:d5:..I Need that Tshirt..

Always my argument..if I can grow a perfectly formed tric in 8 weeks...:shrug:..Why Wait..?

Full list..?..I'll get on it in a minute.
Is there anything you want changed with the Image..or the Title..or are you Happy with them..?

That is the Granny of All the Dragons up above..if you have a Fancy for Older Women....:crying:..have you chosen what you are getting to run with Stone Dragon yet..?

:dragon7:
Good morning @Mossy!

Did anyone notice what the time was...?.........:eyebrows:..I'll give you a little Clue..this time last night Mo was sweating his boll..bo..Bits off...:hurry:..Wondering if Tommy from Sweet Seeds would show up...24 hours later..do you want to See what you did to Live Stoners Traffic..?

:frog:
I do I do I do!

24 hours exactly..

Replies:
Views:

Almost 500 posts..5,000 Views..ha ha..ratio to the button..:thumbsup:

Well Done Bud Warriors....:worship:

Thank You Auntie @Mossy for all you do and none of this would have been possible without your blessing, Mossy for President

I got to agree with you @budelee @Mossy for president. What do you say Aunty M? You could probably beat our two candidates easily!

Well actually..none of it would be Possible without you Gang..:bighug:..me and the Staff have worked Hard on LS to bring you everything you Need..but you have done even More than we every could Achieve Alone.

The Moment I saw Mo take up the mic..and the rest of you follow straight away..I Read a full page with my mouth hanging agape.. I just Knew you had Hit the Perfect formula for LS. :d5:

yesssssss please

:coffee:

Well Done Bud Warriors....:worship:

Well actually..none of it would be Possible without you Gang..:bighug:..me and the Staff have worked Hard on LS to bring you everything you Need..but you have done even More than we every could Achieve Alone.

The Moment I saw Mo take up the mic..and the rest of you follow straight away..I Read a full page with my mouth hanging agape.. I just Knew you had Hit the Perfect formula for LS. :d5:

:coffee:
A Hall of Fame Moment !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back