Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Stoners! Headed out to do the work! Have the last of family visitors up for vacation and will be on the go for the next week! Have a little bud shot for you all to get you in the mood! Its a cross by one of our very own staff members and its fire!! So if you are interested, just give @Magic a shout and ask him about it! I give you, Stoneberry!!!
Briman.jpg

Morning Stoners! Headed out to do the work! Have the last of family visitors up for vacation and will be on the go for the next week! Have a little bud shot for you all to get you in the mood! Its a cross by one of our very own staff members and its fire!! So if you are interested, just give @Magic a shout and ask him about it! I give you, Stoneberry!!!
View attachment 593291

THA FUCCCCCK!!! that shit is fire!!! @Magic will you please just take my money now. Please and thank you

I posted this the other day but didn't get anyone to stop by, this is @jtrain252's newly completed DWC grow. He did a great job listening and taking action, it was his first DWC grow and he is kinda shy. He is a super cool dude and I want him to stick around AFN because he wont be able to grow for a couple of months. IF anyone has a little spare time stop by and check out his grow and give him some props(if you think he deserves it lol) Also it is NOT my style to pimp someone else's grow but in this case he is a stellar dude and I think he would be a welcome regular addition to the AFN vibe https://www.autoflower.org/threads/attempting-2nd-grow-for-the-4th-time.51343/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back