Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to chime in with my $.02.... I think Auto's also have a lot of value in getting people who might be thinking about trying out this wonderful hobby to actually take the plunge. I think a lot of people start reading about light cycles, mother plants, cloning, and all the other usual stuff you find when talking about growing photoperiod strains, and it just plain scares them off. Not to mention the space requirements of being able to maintain two separate environments with different light cycles if you do start going down the cloning road. If more people knew that Auto's can get them much closer to the simple, "drop a seed in a pot in the window and just watch it grow" experience I think more would start growing for themselves.

Just to chime in with my $.02.... I think Auto's also have a lot of value in getting people who might be thinking about trying out this wonderful hobby to actually take the plunge. I think a lot of people start reading about light cycles, mother plants, cloning, and all the other usual stuff you find when talking about growing photoperiod strains, and it just plain scares them off. Not to mention the space requirements of being able to maintain two separate environments with different light cycles if you do start going down the cloning road. If more people knew that Auto's can get them much closer to the simple, "drop a seed in a pot in the window and just watch it grow" experience I think more would start growing for themselves.

That was 100% the case for me! - did my research and found a small group of people on a forum with this "magic bullet" type of cannabis plant lol

That little group made this place and became a real big family!

Bam!!! Thats rhe exact same rhing for me too,tents dont work for me.separate/different light cycles dont work for me,photos just dont work for me ,,period,,nuff said !!

:rofl: No anger here - i grow photos too! And we've got a sister site PotPros that is photo dedicated! :rofl:

I was just doing my devil advocate duty and sticking up for the "little" autos ^_^

*chest puff* lol

Bwahaha,there are many of us that still grow photos and support pot pros( our sister site),including me,just not inside....i have nothing against them but photo people have no justification to "hate" on autos anymore....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back