Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if done right...

Hahah Same goes for autos ^_^ (3 months) (ummm multiplied by 3)

sam_0863-jpg.332310

Edit: - that works out at 243 ounces (1300g plant) of yeild in 9 months lol

Sheeeitte!!! In 9 months think of how many autos you can finish in that same place/area,and you would have some hella variety,you also wouldnt be putting all your eggs in one basket...my time spent growing photos was always 2 month veg then 2 months flower,beside the point but autos are way more fun and a bit more challenging due to the short veg/flower cycles,so a beginner may have better luck with photos( like how i just ground photos into the dirt!!)

Hahahah - I'm just playing Mo :bighug:

That shot was from Mr Ganjamoto, documented here in a sticky in the dutch passion sub forum - check it out! Blows my tiny mind!!

:pass:

I'm joking too just tryin to say... Don't believe everything your see or hear find out for yourself.... I love this place cause it solid people no trolls... But still I don't fuckin believe any of this unless I actually see and touch it... Photo shop is a hell of a thing Heheheh.. Could you imagine... I'd never be able to judge lol
Scanning all pictures threw exposure and shit lol

I beileve what's documented on AFN :D

Auto's have come such a long way in the last 5 years especially, that there is an "actual" debate as to whether it can compare if not beat a side by side grow (over time) with photoperiods. That just wasnt the case and was glaringly obvious when we were rocking low ryders,

Auto's still mostly appeal for their ease of grow (i'd say - easy to grow, hard to master) and the variety that can be obtained over time aswell. One strain vs 4 - for some people, that's an easy choice :D

Which ever way - there's a style and choice that can work for us all!

:vibe:

Happy days! ^_^

My woman thinks I'm mental cause I watch Japanese anime... Such a beautiful language, so much passion ... American voice over is a joke... Plus its structure is similar to kanienkehaka language structure. Hard to learn my language it's a sad thing .. I'm thinking about disappearing to learn for a year or so straight submersible learning.
I tell her there's no way this shit is made for kids to watch... Intolerance... Pfffft I'll break her.
The back music is what touches my soul so much talent..... here's one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back