Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Doc! Hope the rain didn't mess anything up! No server trouble... Northern Grower is upgrading the site so it will be wonky for a few days until he's done... Hang tight bud!
I was a little worried about my seedlings. They have to come inside this evening. Temp is ok, 17 degrees centigrades, but no sun.

One of the seeding is yellowish. Looks like N hunger. The soil should be rich. I will give the seedlings some nettle brew. It is rich i silica for the stems and N for amino acid and nucleic acid synthesis. It is amazing how you can see the stems get fibrous and strong when nettle brew is used regularly.
I use GH Urtica. A few days ago I cooked a nettle brew myself. Can't do it the proper way at the balcony. I cooked the nettles for 45 min. The boiled nettles was transferred to another container, covered with water and 10 ml Hesi Powerzyme was added. I hope to get some more snacks out of the material.

Aww i cant sleep!! No pot until tomorrow.. :doh:

@Rebel tell me how much you like tangi and if it were in auto form would you grow it?? :pass:

First time I grew the fems it was BOMB. This last time it wasn't anywhere near what I grew last Jan. Regular seed too. So idk. I have yet to try an Auto Tangie. Imo there are too many strains, auto or photo, that are so damn unstable its a crap shoot what you get. I may never see last January's pheno again... Who knows...

First time I grew the fems it was BOMB. This last time it wasn't anywhere near what I grew last Jan. Regular seed too. So idk. I have yet to try an Auto Tangie. Imo there are too many strains, auto or photo, that are so damn unstable its a crap shoot what you get. I may never see last January's pheno again... Who knows...
Ill be more clear Fastbuds tangi-madic would you grow it if you could?

I was a little worried about my seedlings. They have to come inside this evening. Temp is ok, 17 degrees centigrades, but no sun.

One of the seeding is yellowish. Looks like N hunger. The soil should be rich. I will give the seedlings some nettle brew. It is rich i silica for the stems and N for amino acid and nucleic acid synthesis. It is amazing how you can see the stems get fibrous and strong when nettle brew is used regularly.
I use GH Urtica. A few days ago I cooked a nettle brew myself. Can't do it the proper way at the balcony. I cooked the nettles for 45 min. The boiled nettles was transferred to another container, covered with water and 10 ml Hesi Powerzyme was added. I hope to get some more snacks out of the material.

Sounds killer! Hope the seedlings turn for the better! With you putting that much love into it I'm sure they will be fine!

Goodnight AFN! Gotta try to get some sleep. Busy busy day tomorrow... I'm off! Have a fantastic day all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back