Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning!
Heavy rain! I hope everyhing is ok outside....Have to check soon.

Still server troubles, eh?
I've been trying to post a new thread for 20 hrs with no success.

Good Morning!
Heavy rain! I hope everyhing is ok outside....Have to check soon.

Still server troubles, eh?
I've been trying to post a new thread for 20 hrs with no success.

Morning Doc! Hope the rain didn't mess anything up! No server trouble... Northern Grower is upgrading the site so it will be wonky for a few days until he's done... Hang tight bud!

Morning Doc! Hope the rain didn't mess anything up! No server trouble... Northern Grower is upgrading the site so it will be wonky for a few days until he's done... Hang tight bud!
Then I am patient again!
I just save my notes until everyhing is up and running.

Am really going to bed now though I hope..
I was lucky! I got 3 hrs sleep. Now my women need service.
Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon from Norway.
It is the quality of salmon sold in Norway. It's the best. The exported version has a milder taste than the smoked salmon norwegians would prefere. Sold localy, it has been smoked much heavier than the fish for export.
Come join us at the table!

Good Morning AFN Stoners..:yay1:..anyone having a lie in after staying up late to Listen to Tommy...?
I'm sure it was past some of your bedtimes.

I'm Wrecked...:coffee2:..the Excitement Got to me...and at my Age..that can be a Dangerous thing...:vibe:..when I get me Wiggle on I know which hip I need replacing.

It is not often you can say you saw something Completely NEW somewhere..but..I Think we did last night.

BUD Warriors...:worship:..Thank You. I LOVE NEW THINGS..

Mo..:bighug:..budelee..:bighug:..you already have your Bud Warrior badges..and I reckon some more were Earned last night..so if you want anyone in your Official BW's Broacasting Team..let me know and I'll badge them up..

Thank you Everyone..you did it Sooo Much Better than we Did..:bravo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back