Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to point out Tommy is murdering this
Folks Jesus ... Talk about quick response keep em coming folks ...
I think @budelee is over at the local Bom Pom race track with an update and a question...
Budelee are you there??? We've been having sat com problems since the start... He's always in the field ... I understand sweetseeds has their hand in on the Bom Pom ... Care to share tommy? It seems to me like you guys are immaculate when it comes to ... Customer service? Appreciation? Either way
Cheers my friend. I'm not sure about the meaning of "scoop" and have no time to check on the dictionary. Please use other word, hehe... :D
Sorry ... The deal, the information ... Spread the knowledge ... Tell me about theese strains
And your English is superb

Hi @Sweet Seeds

Grim Reefer here from Ireland.
What do you think makes your company stand out from all the other seed banks and breeders?
There are so many seed companies around the world now it must be tough competing with the ones that have been around for years.

Sweet Seeds is a pioneer seedbank in many things. We were pioneer when we first started in 2005. Every seedbank that had feminized seeds did the feminization by stressing plants and we started with feminization by using of STS (silver thiossulphate). We were pioneers in feminized seeds using STS and with that, ending the problem of hermies.

Then we were pioneers with autos as we worked then from 1st, to 2nd, 3rd and now 4th generation, reducing the ruderalis traits and getting only the autoflowering characteristic from it. They are autos but very close to photoperiod-dependent now. Like 1% genetic from ruderalis and 99% from photoperiod-dependent genetics.

And now we have the F1 Fast Version strain. A concept that other seedbanks are copying at this moment and everyone who tried them are very happy, because it's the same quality and production but 1 to 2 weeks faster.

Besides that we are different because we focus not only on quality and production but also in have sweet and aromatic strains. All of our strains are sweet and/or aromatic to a very interesting extent.

Best selling at this moment:

Autos: Cream Mandarine, Big Devil XL and Green Poison Auto
Photoperiod-dependent: Green Poison, Cream Caramel and Sweet Cheese.
F1 Fast Version: Green Poison F1 FV, Cream Caramel F1 FV and Killer Kush F1 FV.

If you are interested in mostly sativa you should go with Jack 47, Ice Cool or Sweet Tai.

Sweet smokes!

tommy
7073.gif
@Sweet Seeds Tommy!!

Thank you Tommy for joining us and first off Congratulations on the 10 year anniversary,,,in the USA and question is regarding the two new additions to the 2016 catalogue,blow mind auto and crystal candy photo,,What specific traits were you trying to isolate with these strains

Cheers budelee!

That question would be better answered by our breeders, but I'll share my opinion.

With Blow Mind Auto we tried to bring a very special elite clone of Amnesia Haze to perfection in an autoflowering version. So, hazy aromas, cathedral, sativa effect, resin and production.

Crystal Candy is our ultimate sweet strain. We have a lot of sweet strains, but this one if the result of 11 years of work that resulted in an ultra-sweet strain. I can give a more complete answer if you come into the Sweet Seeds subforum, because I recently wrote an article about Crystal Candy and I can share it with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back