Status
Not open for further replies.
Now me personally ... I don't know about you stoners but I have been star struck by this "red family" dark devil and bloody skunk to be exact... Tommy tickle my taste buds please...
What's the scoop on theese beautiful monsters.?

@Sweet Seeds Hi I am Derek from Colorado USA and I have a 2 part question(I say this in by best "Asian guy from Harold and Kumar go to WC" voice":) So Tommy I am about to start a project to essentially grow the biggest autos ever. I will explain my setup briefly, I will be growing in Colorado at 7800 ft elevation. I will be growing in a greenhouse, in this greenhouse I am going to also be running 1300 watts of LEC(light emitting ceramic so no one has to google lol) at night time and on cloudy days(giving them 12ish hours of natural sun and 12ish hrs of LEC light). I will be growing in DWC, with Co2 enrichment(coming from burners to keep the greenhouse warm at night).

With all of that being said Here are is my question, what strain out of the SS line do you think has the potential to get the biggest without sacrificing potency of course and secondly do you think said strain has the ability to achieve a lb per plant or 400 grams in the above described setup

Cheers derek!

Please come to the Sweet Seeds subforum in the next few days and we will talk about it all ;)

The strains I would advice are the XL family strains. Big Devil XL Auto, Cream Mandarine XL Auto but also Green Poison Auto, Sweet Trainwreck Auto and Dark Devil Auto. These are the ones that usually grow bigger, although as you might well know it also depends on grow parameters, life quality of the plants and even some phenos grow bigger than other phenos, as it happens with every strain from every seedbank, especially with autos.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

@Eyeoftheworld here, from northeast USA,

Tommy, what would you say your top 3 sellers are right now, and what would you recommend for a grower interested in mostly sativa strains?

Best selling at this moment:

Autos: Cream Mandarine, Big Devil XL and Green Poison Auto
Photoperiod-dependent: Green Poison, Cream Caramel and Sweet Cheese.
F1 Fast Version: Green Poison F1 FV, Cream Caramel F1 FV and Killer Kush F1 FV.

If you are interested in mostly sativa you should go with Jack 47, Ice Cool or Sweet Tai.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Now me personally ... I don't know about you stoners but I have been star struck by this "red family" dark devil and bloody skunk to be exact... Tommy tickle my taste buds please...
Dark Devil looks awesome, wonder what the average yield is.

Thank you Tommy for joining us and first off Congratulations on the 10 year anniversary,,,in the USA and question is regarding the two new additions to the 2016 catalogue,blow mind auto and crystal candy photo,,What specific traits were you trying to isolate with these strains

Cheers my friend. I'm not sure about the meaning of "scoop" and have no time to check on the dictionary. Please use other word, hehe... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back