Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers budelee!

That question would be better answered by our breeders, but I'll share my opinion.

With Blow Mind Auto we tried to bring a very special elite clone of Amnesia Haze to perfection in an autoflowering version. So, hazy aromas, cathedral, sativa effect, resin and production.

Crystal Candy is our ultimate sweet strain. We have a lot of sweet strains, but this one if the result of 11 years of work that resulted in an ultra-sweet strain. I can give a more complete answer if you come into the Sweet Seeds subforum, because I recently wrote an article about Crystal Candy and I can share it with you.
Thank You Tommy,ill do that,now for more questions from our audience....

Now this is a bombardment of I ever seen it I love tommy is Keepin his cool and the
Knowledge is getting spread let allow him to collect his thoughts

And get ready for the next wave who do we have present for the event ???
100 notifications in 3 minutes lol

Tommy

I am a big fan of Purple strains and of course Dark Devil was a must for me. But I have to be honest, I found it to be "leggy" or rather a tall strain and it was less productive than the Cream Manderin I grew side by side.

Is this a trade off we can expect from very purple strains, or was I just my usual shit growing ?

That said, do you have some less tall Purps you could recommend ?

Big Devil XL Auto.
Sweet Trainwreck Auto.

Cheers!

Awesome! @Sweet Seeds I have another question, if I remember correctly at least one of your strains has some phenos(I know they are rare) that have pink pistols is this correct and if so which one?

Last edited:
Now this is a bombardment of I ever seen it I love tommy is Keepin his cool and the
Knowledge is getting spread let allow him to collect his thoughts

And get ready for the next wave who do we have present for the event ???
100 notifications in 3 minutes lol
Hey Mo, do you think @Sweet Seeds brought a pic of his bush?

Tommy

I am a big fan of Purple strains and of course Dark Devil was a must for me. But I have to be honest, I found it to be "leggy" or rather a tall strain and it was less productive than the Cream Manderin I grew side by side.

Is this a trade off we can expect from very purple strains, or was I just my usual shit growing ?

That said, do you have some less tall Purps you could recommend ?

Cheers again my friend!

I think you should try Red Poison Auto and/or Bloody Skunk Auto. They are easier to grow, they don't stretch that much and maybe they are more stable.

Dark Devil Auto may be better for some growers because it as potential to produce more, but it's a bit harder to grow, more sensitive and it takes a bit longer to achieve maturity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back