Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, stepside from Maine USA, I just started some dark devil's can they be pushed nute wise?

Depends on the quality of the soil you use. If the soil is poor in nutrients, then you can push them with nutes as long as they keep on looking healthy. If you don't start in the final pot and transplant them to the final pot only when flowering is about to start, then maybe you have to wait 2 or 3 weeks before starting with the nutes ;)

Now I hope everyone read that request from tommy for their questions... Now I've got one tommy... What's the scene on North American distribution ? From parts unknown hehehhe

We recently started a collaboration with a Canadian distributor that sells to re-sellers from both Canada and the USA.

Right now you can get all of our strains from True North seedbank. The stock all our strains and they are reliable. The seeds are fresh and well stored.

Depends on the quality of the soil you use. If the soil is poor in nutrients, then you can push them with nutes as long as they keep on looking healthy. If you don't start in the final pot and transplant them to the final pot only when flowering is about to start, then maybe you have to wait 2 or 3 weeks before starting with the nutes ;)
Thanks, I know everybody claims a specific flowering time but what should I expect with these.

Hi epenguin!

Nothing that I can remember at this moment, hehehe. We will release new strains in about 6 months but I'm not supposed to talk about it because we are not 100% sure yet if all the tests will come out perfect so that we can actually really release them.

I can say that with 99% sure we will be present at Lift Expo Vancouver in September :D

@Sweet Seeds Hi I am Derek from Colorado USA and I have a 2 part question(I say this in by best "Asian guy from Harold and Kumar go to WC" voice":) So Tommy I am about to start a project to essentially grow the biggest autos ever. I will explain my setup briefly, I will be growing in Colorado at 7800 ft elevation. I will be growing in a greenhouse, in this greenhouse I am going to also be running 1300 watts of LEC(light emitting ceramic so no one has to google lol) at night time and on cloudy days(giving them 12ish hours of natural sun and 12ish hrs of LEC light). I will be growing in DWC, with Co2 enrichment(coming from burners to keep the greenhouse warm at night).

With all of that being said Here are is my question, what strain out of the SS line do you think has the potential to get the biggest without sacrificing potency of course and secondly do you think said strain has the ability to achieve a lb per plant or 400 grams in the above described setup

Thanks, I know everybody claims a specific flowering time but what should I expect with these.

You can expect minimum maturity at between 8 and 9 weeks if all the grow parameters are good and if the plants are healthy from germination to flowering. Sometimes if the grower prefers to harvest them more mature, they can go to between 9 and 10 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back