Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the options. I am going to grab some louie 13th wax and some DJ Shorts original blueberry, but then I will open up the shopping cart to you fine folks.

1)
Brain OG
This phenotype of OG Kush is believed to originate in the early 1990s in Southern California. It is perhaps a bagseed of the original OG, also known as Hell's OG or Tahoe OG. Then again, that's just one story on OG out of many legendary fables. Also kown as Snoop's OG, this particlular phenotype is thought to originate in the mid 90's amongst the proliferation of West Coast hip hop. B-Real of Cypress Hill calls it Brain OG, probably after the song "Insane in the Brain", and Snoop calls it Snoop OG.

2)
Flo
Purple Thai X Afghani Pear-shaped buds with purple calyxes. Flo can potentially be harvested multiple times, creating a "flo" of buds. The effects are characterized as light and energetic, allowing for clarity of thought.(yes I am the biggest DJ Short fan on earth)

3)Blue Dream- there isn't a description but one really shouldn't be necessary with the BD lol

4)BioChem- again no description, it is a hybrid.

image.jpeg
Now available,,,this is the "prospect" vest,,the "Bud" has to be earned...1% ers for life !!!!!

Here are the options. I am going to grab some louie 13th wax and some DJ Shorts original blueberry, but then I will open up the shopping cart to you fine folks.

1)
Brain OG
This phenotype of OG Kush is believed to originate in the early 1990s in Southern California. It is perhaps a bagseed of the original OG, also known as Hell's OG or Tahoe OG. Then again, that's just one story on OG out of many legendary fables. Also kown as Snoop's OG, this particlular phenotype is thought to originate in the mid 90's amongst the proliferation of West Coast hip hop. B-Real of Cypress Hill calls it Brain OG, probably after the song "Insane in the Brain", and Snoop calls it Snoop OG.

2)
Flo
Purple Thai X Afghani Pear-shaped buds with purple calyxes. Flo can potentially be harvested multiple times, creating a "flo" of buds. The effects are characterized as light and energetic, allowing for clarity of thought.(yes I am the biggest DJ Short fan on earth)

3)Blue Dream- there isn't a description but one really shouldn't be necessary with the BD lol

Brain OG or Flo

1)
Brain OG

2)
Flo

Had some Flo flower that I bought from the store in Lyons a few times, and out of all the strains I tried from there it was the most "meh". Not bad, mind you, just a basic simple nothing out of the ordinary "meh" kind of smoke from what I remember. But that's just purely speculative opinion. Personally, I'd go with Blue Dream as I'm a fan of the blues and purples. :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back