Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i have me some crackers with that cheese!!! A cheese strain is on my "to do" list ...sometimes i am still in mourning over the fried seed salad i created in dec ,lost 8 good lady soldiers that day..oh the humanity.....

A moment of silence for the lost ladies.

Unfortunately, this Cheese Auto is off the menu. I got them as part of a prize package..
:pass:

hello err body!!! i like everything in the past 1000 pages!!

Hey star how are you?? I see you save a mouse from the pool skimmer?? your such a sweetie!!! I gotcha something!!
thflowers.gif

here is my bush!! this was a Pakistan ryder and she was all kinds of strange!!! na i wont grow it again!! talk about bush!!

1122151818b.jpg

I made "alot" of BHO:pass:
1122151818c.jpg

Well it appears as though most everyone is a fan of the Brain OG, I will get it and post pics and a smoke report here after while. Thanks AFN fam, it's funny I don't even really smoke flower any more because my tolerance is all kinds of high, so the only time I really like to smoke flower is in the morning after I have been asleep for a few hours and I can actually feel it a little bit lol. Morning cup of coffee and a big jernt of some good indica mmmmm

How are you star
It's hard to see u during the day
And don't swarm a dragon ... Gee's
I promise you guys, don't get discouraged. they are busy on the team... Alotta shit goes on behind the scenes here
Step is staff and still doesn't have his bahahahahah so scope your surroundings.. Be patient and wait till its in the sights
I will bro

hello err body!!! i like everything in the past 1000 pages!!

Hey star how are you?? I see you save a mouse from the pool skimmer?? your such a sweetie!!! I gotcha something!!
thflowers.gif

here is my bush!! this was a Pakistan ryder and she was all kinds of strange!!! na i wont grow it again!! talk about bush!!

View attachment 592284
I made "alot" of BHO:pass:
View attachment 592285

Whoa that plant is crazy lookin!! It is one of the frostiest things ever but wow that is a weird mutation!!! @StarBright this is what you have to be on the look out for with your little mutant baby, keep a close eye on her!

Blame it on the BW's Bailey..I must admit I did Admire the Dragons in passing..but I've hardly any time to talk/post because I have been running behind the sheer volume of BW traffic.

I especially love the purple one..:dragon7:..Thank You.

I've got an hour..so let me know what I've Missed and I'll try getting them on for you.

We Have Massive things going on with Site Work ATM..you will have probably noticed the new CannaZone button at the top of the page..?

That is for all the In house Testing we are doing so we can do better Reviews for you on the product we are Testing.
The next few months should be Epic..we are Really Stoked about it...:woohoo:..but it takes a lot of work in the set up.
Awsome stuff I appreciate all the hard work going on just was after my badge but just when you have a moment glad u liked the pics

Can't believe I almost captured this last night on my crappy old iPhone. All the smoke from the wild fires in the state had the sun looking interesting yesterday evening. Reddish orange color and weak enough that you could look directly at it behind the smoke and clouds. It almost comes out in the picture, but really just doesn't do it justice on how strange and out of the ordinary it looked.

IMG_1755.JPG

You know it seems like it was only a month ago people were going crazy for "twaxing" and rosintech for a crazy high, and now it's hardly mentioned!

So i thought i'd bring it up for those of you that dont know :D

A safe way to make resin (Rosin Tech)
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/rosin-tech-pure-solvent-free-wax.41254/

Twaxing ^_^

@Weedman30 Does this work with rosin tech? Or is there a way to make the rosin more plyable?

:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back