Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe I almost captured this last night on my crappy old iPhone. All the smoke from the wild fires in the state had the sun looking interesting yesterday evening. Reddish orange color and weak enough that you could look directly at it behind the smoke and clouds. It almost comes out in the picture, but really just doesn't do it justice on how strange and out of the ordinary it looked.

View attachment 592303

That is cray cray

hello err body!!! i like everything in the past 1000 pages!!

Hey star how are you?? I see you save a mouse from the pool skimmer?? your such a sweetie!!! I gotcha something!!
thflowers.gif

here is my bush!! this was a Pakistan ryder and she was all kinds of strange!!! na i wont grow it again!! talk about bush!!

View attachment 592284
I made "alot" of BHO:pass:
View attachment 592285
looks like the ruderallis really came out in that pheno elvis! i just BHO'd my messed up chemdog and WOW! that was literally the stickiest thing ive ever touched! i swear it was like drying superglue on my fingers, i was honestly scred that my fingers might not ever become unstuck again!

Whoa that plant is crazy lookin!! It is one of the frostiest things ever but wow that is a weird mutation!!! @StarBright this is what you have to be on the look out for with your little mutant baby, keep a close eye on her!

I think she leaned to the land race side She was made from a land race plant from Pakistan.. world of seeds

1122151826b-1.jpg
1122151818a.jpg

20160627_203234.jpg
She's a weird one for sure lol
Whoa that plant is crazy lookin!! It is one of the frostiest things ever but wow that is a weird mutation!!! @StarBright this is what you have to be on the look out for with your little mutant baby, keep a close eye on her!

looks like the ruderallis really came out in that pheno elvis! i just BHO'd my messed up chemdog and WOW! that was literally the stickiest thing ive ever touched! i swear it was like drying superglue on my fingers, i was honestly scred that my fingers might not ever become unstuck again!

yea its strange i had a 3 pack of those and all 3 looked like that.. It was real strong smoke.. just no weight.. i smoke the whole plant in a week.. or 1 of them.. the rest went to BHO.
they were free from world of seeds with my NLXBB auto !!:eyebrows: thats a bush worth talking about!!! amazing pot!!! Amazing weight on the NLXBB :headbang:

nlxbb123.jpg
nlxbb.jpg

@blue Yes iv Twaxed a few Joints with Rosin its nice with a group but to the head way to much lol.

Just like BHO Rosin has some very stable consistencys strain dependent of course.

But if you want to twax and got gooey rosin quick pop onto parchament paper or a slick mat and in the fridge for a few secs will allow you to roll it into your snake to wrap up the paper.

Here blue try this one:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back