Status
Not open for further replies.
Mossy - lol

Yours was one of the first i saw!! (honestly!!) ^_^

Sigh..:pass:..share one blue..

Today makes me smile look at aunty mossy a posting machine yay!!!!

Oi Tinker..it is you BW's that have kept me so busy with badge that I haven't had Time to post..:biggrin:..I'm lucky I didn't get divorced last week with the time I spent in LS.

btw ive never seen either of your bushes...can ya show me please !!!

Bush Babies..:coffee:
_DSC0708.jpg

And thank you @Mossy.

You are Welcome..:headbang:

Nope @Mossy #neverforget lol, but for real there are a few folks here that honestly if not for them and lots of folks here I would not still be growin autos. @Waira is so knowledgeable it makes my head spin, @blue was so nice to me when I first showed up I felt like I had real friends here, @TaNg showed me what is possible on how big autos can get, @pop22 gave me some of the best ideas EVER I could literally go on and on.

Cheers Derek..we Do Try hard..:headbang:..and it is Nice for the staff to know it is Appreciated.
They Work hard.

@Mossy I had an idea, and I know yall are always busy but AFN should think about doing a member of the month and or staffer of the month voted on by members. Ya'll all do so much and I find myself singing the praises of staff all the time and just figure that I am not the only one who wants to, as Will Ferell says in anchorman, "Shout it from the mountain tops, I AM IN LOVVVE" or something like that. Yall all do such an amazing job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually..SoH was looking for a way to Reward Staff..I'll Ask him if this is any use to him..:d5:..cheers..

But it would be lovely to be swarmed by Dragons......... and I'll know the truth of that when the ladies in the greenhouse ripen...........

:hothot::hothot::hothot:

AND HEY! Where are our Dragon Emoties gone to????

DUH! I'm not stoned, REALLY I'm not.............................................yet

I'm not discouraged lol and I would never swarm a dragon.

Sigh..:pass:..share one blue..

Oi Tinker..it is you BW's that have kept me so busy with badge that I haven't had Time to post..:biggrin:..I'm lucky I didn't get divorced last week with the time I spent in LS.

Bush Babies..:coffee:
View attachment 592251

You are Welcome..:headbang:

Cheers Derek..we Do Try hard..:headbang:..and it is Nice for the staff to know it is Appreciated.
They Work hard.

Actually..SoH was looking for a way to Reward Staff..I'll Ask him if this is any use to him..:d5:..cheers..

YES I TOTALLY agree, yall do so much here and ask for so little. I want to find a way to reward staff too @Son of Hobbes!!!!

Ok so this maaaaay be a little insensitive for the folks who aren't in a state where this is possible BUT, I am not able to grow for another month so this is what I have to keep me stoned and occupied. I will be going to the recreational store here and I want some help from my Live Stoner friends as to what to go buy. I am going to post some different options and see what the general consensus is. Does anyone wanna help me go shopping?

Hmmmmphhhhh tryed to send a message to you mossy
*walks off tear jearked*

Two minutes..I'll mail you..

AND HEY! Where are our Dragon Emoties gone to????

:dragon7: when you press Smilies..look along the top of the box and you see a Dragon button on the far right..

Dragons Ho....:dragon4:..Mossy out to Play...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back