Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @StarBright how are you this lovely morning? I hope you are able to jam some musak this morning because again my damn family wants to pass out and sleep all late in the living room. They get exactly 24 more minutes of sleep, I bet after todays wake up alarm they will not sleep in the living room again, muaahahahahaha(evil laugh) I am taking requests now, anyone who wants to post some really good music for me to play really loud and wake my peeps up I am all ears!
Gold dust of course is the perfect wake up song hahaha! Good morning!

Today makes me smile look at aunty mossy a posting machine yay!!!!
Which reminds me ... Make sure we all welcom the sweet seeds interviewee with like 9 million rep slaps cause their so awesome... first live q&a starts with a concussion well let him get a couple in then wait for the cue ll cool j mama said knock you out

Nope @Mossy #neverforget lol, but for real there are a few folks here that honestly if not for them and lots of folks here I would not still be growin autos. @Waira is so knowledgeable it makes my head spin, @blue was so nice to me when I first showed up I felt like I had real friends here, @TaNg showed me what is possible on how big autos can get, @pop22 gave me some of the best ideas EVER I could literally go on and on.

@Mossy I had an idea, and I know yall are always busy but AFN should think about doing a member of the month and or staffer of the month voted on by members. Ya'll all do so much and I find myself singing the praises of staff all the time and just figure that I am not the only one who wants to, as Will Ferell says in anchorman, "Shout it from the mountain tops, I AM IN LOVVVE" or something like that. Yall all do such an amazing job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back