Status
Not open for further replies.
::::Breaking News::::: the company has been sold and the bridge contract we are on will end Nov-Dec timeframe...what does this mean....the company has 450 emloyees and that number will more than likely be cut in half..i thought i got away from Christmas season layoffs when i left the new construction field...oh well..this aint my first job and sure as hell wont be my last....maybe AFN is hiring...,::: Back to the Fun....View attachment 592238
Hahahaha!

Ooooh You Filthy Bugger! :D

Hey to be fair I have been following you bush here for almost 2 years, yours was one of the first I saw here on AFN and I will never forget it:crying:but for real you are still one of my all time favorite people here on AFN!!!

I posted nice dragon pics but didn't even gat noticed from aunt @Mossy here they are again

Blame it on the BW's Bailey..I must admit I did Admire the Dragons in passing..but I've hardly any time to talk/post because I have been running behind the sheer volume of BW traffic.

I especially love the purple one..:dragon7:..Thank You.

And don't swarm a dragon ... Gee's
I promise you guys don't get discouraged they are busy on the team... Alotta shit goes on behind the scenes here

I've got an hour..so let me know what I've Missed and I'll try getting them on for you.

We Have Massive things going on with Site Work ATM..you will have probably noticed the new CannaZone button at the top of the page..?

That is for all the In house Testing we are doing so we can do better Reviews for you on the product we are Testing.
The next few months should be Epic..we are Really Stoked about it...:woohoo:..but it takes a lot of work in the set up.

Good morning @StarBright how are you this lovely morning? I hope you are able to jam some musak this morning because again my damn family wants to pass out and sleep all late in the living room. They get exactly 24 more minutes of sleep, I bet after todays wake up alarm they will not sleep in the living room again, muaahahahahaha(evil laugh) I am taking requests now, anyone who wants to post some really good music for me to play really loud and wake my peeps up I am all ears!

How are you star
It's hard to see u during the day
And don't swarm a dragon ... Gee's
I promise you guys, don't get discouraged. they are busy on the team... Alotta shit goes on behind the scenes here
Step is staff and still doesn't have his bahahahahah so scope your surroundings.. Be patient and wait till its in the sights
I'm not discouraged lol and I would never swarm a dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back