Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, Stoners! I've got some of that obnoxious adulting to do this AM..
View attachment 592202
But before I go, here's what my bush looks like before I've had the appropriate amount of coffee
View attachment 592204
All of you have a wonderful day!
Hi my names budelee ,i like long walks on the beach smoking,and bush,not always in that order.....whats your name...its like speed bush dating....speeh hump maybe
image.jpeg

Uh oh,,another all hand meeting at the station( work) contracts been up for a year,maybe some poor soul bought our company,,or forbid someone got hurt...::::: breaking news::::;stand by

Oh I'm ready don't wanna over ready....
Which reminds me live stoners are we all ready for the live q&a coming up? Should be a blast picking the brain of another poor, I mean lucky soul...
And yes that's been posted but we always are ready to come out and play!!!!!
Now here's one for @StarBright and all that rain water

Ah..just that posting error I'm getting..checking it wasn't just happening on LS..:coffee:

How are you this fine day..?
I'm doing great thanks for asking. Chopped a couple nice plants last night and cleaned out two tents getting ready to do some more testing. Thanks again for letting me on the team. :pass:

How are doing on this fine Tuesday?

:rolleyes1:
See budelee got one @StarBright @Bailey
.... Any tips on how to get noticed so the badge request goes faster? Heheheheh I think u gotta tickle a dragon
Like that tribe in Africa that pulls lions tails to become a man
I thought I was lol. And I spent most of the day telling other people to come over. I've been trying to improve the crowd and encourage them to talk. I've found that most are just afraid to say something but they are watching. I've been trying to encourage them to introduce themselves.

Oh I'm ready don't wanna over ready....
Which reminds me live stoners are we all ready for the live q&a coming up? Should be a blast picking the brain of another poor, I mean lucky soul...
And yes that's been posted but we always are ready to come out and play!!!!!
Now here's one for @StarBright and all that rain water

I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back