Status
Not open for further replies.
See budelee got one @StarBright @Bailey
.... Any tips on how to get noticed so the badge request goes faster? Heheheheh I think u gotta tickle a dragon
Like that tribe in Africa that pulls lions tails to become a man
I posted nice dragon pics but didn't even gat noticed from aunt @Mossy here they are again
IMG-20160626-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20160626-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20160626-WA0000.jpg

How are you star
It's hard to see u during the day
And don't swarm a dragon ... Gee's
I promise you guys, don't get discouraged. they are busy on the team... Alotta shit goes on behind the scenes here
Step is staff and still doesn't have his bahahahahah so scope your surroundings.. Be patient and wait till its in the sights

Morning Live Stoners - Reb - Steps, DrB! :d5:

@stepside
I took a picture of my bush. It's still unruly! But will have to do - it's almost time for the beach!

Sweet Trainwreck on left & Mephisto White Triangles on right

full

:d5:

I always LOVE seein Blue's bush, trust me @blue I have seen waaaaay more unruly bushes than that lol

Oh I'm ready don't wanna over ready....

Yeah..get you..

Should be a blast picking the brain of another poor, I mean lucky soul...

:coffee:

Bit of background..Sweet Seeds really are Sweet..to Work with.
They have been with AFN almost from the get go and are a Joy.
Never a Problem..unlike some who have Lodged here..and shall remain nameless..

They give massive support to AFN in seed donations that help fuel BOM and the competitions we put on.

Dutch Passion Tony told me when they go to the Cannabis Trade shows Sweet Seeds stand are always the most crowded.

I'd describe them as a Big Seed company..with a small company mind..if that makes any sense.

They are Business that needs to make a Profit to stay afloat..but they never forget where they come from..And..that Stoners are always hard up..:biggrin:..so lets say they pay back quite a bit of their kudos by getting seeds in the hands of those not fortunate enough to be able to Afford them.

That Earns them Big Kudos IMO..:toke:..never forget your Roots...:coffee:...:growing:

::::Breaking News::::: the company has been sold and the bridge contract we are on will end Nov-Dec timeframe...what does this mean....the company has 450 emloyees and that number will more than likely be cut in half..i thought i got away from Christmas season layoffs when i left the new construction field...oh well..this aint my first job and sure as hell wont be my last....maybe AFN is hiring...,::: Back to the Fun....
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back