Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodmorning all you stoners have a great day.
I'm here! Lol.. my kids are loony today. Everytime I think one of them is asleep one of the others pops up... like a carnival game :smoking:
Hi @Eyeoftherworld
I got the same here. One kid sleep the other wake up, it was a hard night, my wife wasnt at home so i have to stand up at care about the kids.
cu tobe

Goodmorning all you stoners have a great day.

Hi @Eyeoftherworld
I got the same here. One kid sleep the other wake up, it was a hard night, my wife wasnt at home so i have to stand up at care about the kids.
cu tobe
Sometimes I think they do it on purpose! It's hard when you have to go through a whole night like that though and then get up and go be productive. Hopefully you have an easy day ahead.

So I pull into the Amargosa and my friend is stoked i made it... mostly because they were out of weed lmao. So we smoke and film the episode and by the time we wrap it's like 2am... The magician heads back to Vegas and leaves us (handful of crew members) to have the hotel and coolers full of food and drinks to ourselves. Who could really go right to sleep after that right? Right across the road is an old abandoned borax mine with a slew of empty buildings. So we roll a few and head out on foot into death valley. Full moon over our heads. Desert was lit perfectly. Totally enchanting really...

Doing this in parts so I don't lose anything...

Sometimes I think they do it on purpose! It's hard when you have to go through a whole night like that though and then get up and go be productive. Hopefully you have an easy day ahead.
Hi i make my day a relaxed one.
how old are your kids, my two sons are 5 years and 1 year.
cu tobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back