Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Live Stoners
Tommy from sweet seeds will be in Wed. 6pm GMT... Why not get your questions ready for when we come start the show....
image.jpeg

Another air drop from everyone's favorite avatar... It states
"Who told my chick about the beaver?....
Thanks"
image.jpeg

"Both... Shaved, just not visible"

I'm on my way to trade my AR-15. Getting 2 more guns for it. My collection is getting bigger lol.

Guns are fun! I have an AR as well.. .380 bersa. I've always found its better to have less lightning in the mouth and more thunder in the hand lol

A musical intermission. Almost done and needn a warrior fix

Rock on!

I took down a tree with it the first day I got it lol @PotGuyVer

Good lord! LOL

I have a Springfield xds 9mm, a 9mm ruger, a Springfield 40cal, and the AR I'm about to get a 45 and another 9.

Nice collection!

She coulda split a cord or two of firewood before trading it...:dang:

ROFLMFAO! HAHAHAHA!

I'm surprised I haven't seen any of his songs up. I think I have a creepy attraction to him just because he's so different lol

I know. I can't believe how long ago it was that I first heard of him! I hope hash is doing okay I haven't seen anything from him in a while.

Manson is an old drunk. Have a friend who did his make up last tour. Went up to Pittsburgh to see her and him. Wife's a big fan... Anyway he was so drunk he pissed all over himself back stage. Dudes got issues...

Who's down for storytelling?!

Guns are fun! I have an AR as well.. .380 bersa. I've always found its better to have less lightning in the mouth and more thunder in the hand lol

Rock on!

Good lord! LOL

Nice collection!

ROFLMFAO! HAHAHAHA!

Manson is an old drunk. Have a friend who did his make up last tour. Went up to Pittsburgh to see her and him. Wife's a big fan... Anyway he was so drunk he pissed all over himself back stage. Dudes got issues...

Who's down for storytelling?!
True haha! And wow! That's really sad. I only listen to his old stuff.

:kiss::yeah:Boobssssss!!! Tell the lady I said heyyyyyyyy! And of course that she still has a great rack.
Remember Live Stoners
Tommy from sweet seeds will be in Wed. 6pm GMT... Why not get your questions ready for when we come start the show....
View attachment 591446
Another air drop from everyone's favorite avatar... It states
"Who told my chick about the beaver?....
Thanks"
View attachment 591447
"Both... Shaved, just not visible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back