Status
Not open for further replies.
@derek420colorado
@mohawk warrior
@Fuggzy

here are the FLAC files from the Orlando summer of love show!!! this is fresh!!! bootleg it share with everyone!!!

CjVGrBuXAAAzLpr.jpg

:pass: about a month old!!

Its Kimball and Chris Foritier and Dave Conalte

http://www.usdjs.com/Aahz/Kimball_Aahz_Summer_of_Love.flac

Last edited:
I'm surprised I haven't seen any of his songs up. I think I have a creepy attraction to him just because he's so different lol

@HashMaster posted one a couple weeks ago. I'm wouldn't say I'm attracted to Marilyn Manson, but I definitely have been a fan ... geez.. for about 22 years. Lol. Doesn't seem like it was that long ago!

@HashMaster posted one a couple weeks ago. I'm wouldn't say I'm attracted to Marilyn Manson, but I definitely have been a fan ... geez.. for about 22 years. Lol. Doesn't seem like it was that long ago!
I know. I can't believe how long ago it was that I first heard of him! I hope hash is doing okay I haven't seen anything from him in a while.

@mohawk warrior I still have this very old record!! i think I bought it in 1994 for $15 I will never sell it!!! Im not sure if its been reprinted or not!!

<==thats that 4AM.. Lets rock the house mix!!!
bleudj.gif

One of my first buys right here

Purchachased long side a dnb nuke made famous by Kenny kenn in freakin 92 I believe with skibba d Shabba d and Stevie hyper d

Also bought some sample records I believe som blue note, an islet brothers an Gil Evans and this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back