Status
Not open for further replies.
True haha! And wow! That's really sad. I only listen to his old stuff.

Yeah it is sad... but unfortunately that's the lifestyle most embrace in the business...

Typing it up now! Dropping part I soon!!

I don't want to be name dropping and sound all douche baggy lol so I'll try to refrain unless you all really want to know lol. This story is one of the unforgettable times that if you had a "time line" this would be a mark on mine lol be back soon!

All good D! Rest well bro!

@derek420colorado
@mohawk warrior
@Fuggzy

here are the FLAC files from the Orlando summer of love show!!! this is fresh!!! bootleg it share with everyone!!!

CjVGrBuXAAAzLpr.jpg

:pass: about a month old!!

Its Kimball and Chris Foritier and Dave Conalte

http://www.usdjs.com/Aahz/Kimball_Aahz_Summer_of_Love.flac
Consider file boosted
the speakers boosted
and the vibe boosted!

Thanks for getting that set up again bud!
:slap:

Consider file boosted
the speakers boosted
and the vibe boosted!

Thanks for getting that set up again bud!
:slap:

Your welcome bro.. those guy "djs " are very cool guys!! I told Kimball i was the Elvis, and i wanted to make sure it was cool If I used some of his older tracks .. he did not understand about the Elvis So i explained it to him and then it became very funny and Then he said i could share it.. :pass:

See sometimes Djs would rather Bootleg it off rather then to pay for it to be Mastered and sold.. Not all music should be sold..

One of the shows I worked was a magic show... the magic community is small and tight knit. One of the dancers/magicians assistant i worked with (she's still one of my best buds) had worked, and still does, with a world famous magician. He even had a tv show that ran for many yrs that was extremely successful... well at that time it was all the rage. So naturally when their sound guy couldn't make a shoot and I was asked to fill in at literally the 11th hr I jumped out of my shoes! I'm literally mixing a live orchestra when I get a text asking if I could make it to the Amargosa Opera house after my shower ended... it ended at 10:30pm.. i run home, grab some clothes and my bud stash lol and hit the road to death valley junction! About an hr or so later I'm approaching this place and I can see it miles ahead... dim lighting lol and I'm thinking... welcome to hotel California!

Part 2 coming up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back