Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if that story was boring lol wasn't tryin to mess with ya lol just trying to set the scene...

Next time I can tell y'all how I was nose to nose with a female Bengal tiger when a magic trick went wrong... Lol
Not boring at all Rebel!!! You're a bit of a writer I think :smoking:... I like ghost stories! The last house I lived in, there was definitely something there. I jokingly call it the light bulb demon, but seriously it was not ok. I'm very empathetic. Usually to my own detriment and probably why I don't like going places anymore usually. Anyway, whatever it was/ is just felt wrong in any way you think of the word. It's stupid really, but the damn thing would twist the light bulb in and out of the ceiling socket in my closet. I don't mean I'd find bulbs not the way I left them. It would do it right in front of me. Lol... I remember sitting in the middle of my bed one night for hours, paralyzed, clutching my bong and my stash, just watching it twist the bulb in, lights on, twist the bulb out, lights off... doesn't make for a good horror movie, but that shit was messed up!

Hi my name is dank and I grow every where I go ,happy farmer this year got a recreational grow going on in the middle of a trailer park ,got my medical going also ,the suns out I'm busy,here's a lil.preview of what I'm up to View attachment 591519 View attachment 591520 View attachment 591521 View attachment 591522 View attachment 591519 View attachment 591520 View attachment 591521 View attachment 591522
You've got quite a collection of pot plants there! Very nice! :pass:

image.jpeg
Good Morning, AFN!

The head of yesterdays meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back