Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got quite a collection of pot plants there! Very nice! :pass:
Thank you i need a whole heap of meds with my health issues,i try to get what i need with i got ,couldn't afford the meds so i grow just like my folks my state allows me four recreational,6 medical I grow the limit ,being poor taking care of a buncha kids ain't bad if you grow good smoke
WP_20160626_003.jpg

Kids are great! I think I've probably learned more from my kids than anyone ever. Its great that you grow your own meds, too. If it was legal here, I'd fill my whole yard with pot plants!!!!! Maybe the neighbors yard too
:bong:

@Dr. Babnik ... I'm so glad you added a picture. Lol.. when you first posted and it was just the text, I had no idea what to think! Possibly that your evil in law's sent you over the edge. Now that you've posted the picture, well... ewww! :rofl:
Survived this dinner also.
It could have been much worse. They did consume moderate amounts of ethyl alcohol, so noone made a scene. We are ready to leave in 3 min if they become too excruciating.

Just get used to me forgetting attachments, @Eyeoftheworld. It is just how it is... :baked:

Let's have more coffee and move to the balcony with a smokting breakfast. I want to watch my photo clones and auto seedlings while drinking my organic Sumatra coffee and enjoying some moroccan resin. Sometimes I feel I am a north african trapped in a white mans body.

Survived this dinner also.
It could have been much worse. They did consume moderate amounts of ethyl alcohol, so noone made a scene. We are ready to leave in 3 min if they become too excruciating.

Just get used to me forgetting attachments, @Eyeoftheworld. It is just how it is... :baked:

Let's have more coffee and move to the balcony with a smokting breakfast. I want to watch my photo clones and auto seedlings while drinking my organic Sumatra coffee and enjoying some moroccan resin. Sometimes I feel I am a north african trapped in a white mans body.
:crying::crying::crying:

Rebel, I'm over here reading all this ghost stuff and wth?! Why have I never seen any of this stuff on AFN before???

It's a very old thread... Was probably buried in pages lol

Hitting the sack kids. Until tomorrow... Good night all. Sleep well @Eyeoftheworld keen on your thoughts on the paranormal thread...

Morning shots from the balcony.

St. Mother Theresa of Calcutta

image.jpeg

Clones to be named. It's daughters of Little Flower. There are 9 of them and I have to find 9 female discalced carmelite saints... Stupid thing to give'em names.
image.jpeg

Morning @Dr. Babnik

My first eye shot says... What a donkey
:funny:
But after read this was your dinner yesterday I know it's a dear. ;)

Amazing view at the balcony, to the coffee!!
I would eat a donky...
I had a pony delivered to my kitchen 2 years ago.
Our youngest dog was less than 6 months old.

Some pieces of meat. It took me 27 hrs hard work to cut steaks and mince meat. I make a great Pastissada de Caval.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

One happy puppy.

image.jpeg

Mornin'' my favorite stoners!! I Dont even bother on catchin up on what shenanigans you lot been up to over the night... slept till 11am,, i think its been atleast 5 years since i slept so long.. time to get real stoned and enjoy my last week off workin!!! Puff puff pass!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back