Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning AAFFFNNN, I finally got some much needed sleep yaaay. I also woke up to some good news here, one of the grows I have been following along intently with has been completed. I have to say it was cool watching along and helpin a new grower complete his first hydro grow(I can't grow for another month so this helped keep me sane), everyone here should go give this kid some rep as he deserves it he is dedicated, passionate and doesn't give up and I think he just might make it, he took a bunch of tough love knowledge from me and @HotBunz and others lol but in the end he did a great job and I feel like folks should go give props to the new guy.(I know yall will :bighug:) Also for any staff members he has a couple of badges comin as well. Again @jtrain252 great job completing your very first DWC grow!:bday1::applause::cheersmate:

image.jpeg

Amazing message!! Now let's get back into the morning groove here and keep it movin in LS
Make sure you guys are ready for wed.

@mohawk warrior that gave me an idea, if you have not seen and heard this yet PLEASE stop and listen to one of the most amazing things I have ever heard. This is a commercial for viceland but what is said is some of the most amazing stuff I have ever heard. Check it out you will not regret it, Because everyone needs to remember this is just a ride!

I've seen that vice land cool they are doing some native shot soon I was asked to prep some shit to show
Them or maybe show up but I'm not Hollywood lol too ninja .. I love it but at least I'm an avatar here lol
Now here a sick minimal I guess from Paul keeley title speaks to me cause music is a drug

I like to mix it with this
SoMe times

Gooooood Mooorrrnninnnhgg everyone,,,this song goes out to all the 9-5ers 7-3ers,,,its Monday,but that dont mean it has to be a bad one !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back