Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen that vice land cool they are doing some native shot soon I was asked to prep some shit to show
Them or maybe show up but I'm not Hollywood lol too ninja .. I love it but at least I'm an avatar here lol
Now here a sick minimal I guess from Paul keeley title speaks to me cause music is a drug

I like to mix it with this
SoMe times

Damn that is pretty baller tell em I will do it cause I am totally Hollywood hahaha a Hollywood Hippie!!!!! I cant even listen to those things because my damn family all decided to pass out in the living room and are about to get waken up by my computer cranked all the way up blastin some Blood Rave Music. Or maybe some of that Skibba D you posted yesterday. Did you ever rock out to DNBTV???? I saw more dope shit there than anywhere else on the net.

My plants put up a good fight but i overcame an epic battle of three to one,,the fight to the death comenced with this

Checked out my first vertical bell peppers in much heavy soil I made heavy version of what Whitney started in... Lookin good there's like 30 poppin up shoulda used this batch for her
image.jpeg

Checked out my first vertical bell peppers in much heavy soil I made heavy version of what Whitney started in... Lookin good there's like 30 poppin up shoulda used this batch for her
View attachment 591625

Growin peppers is mah shit, I am jonesnin to grow some fruits n veggies!

Cue back track

This Wednesday 6pm GMT don't miss an epic episode from bud warriors warriors warriors.... The Sweet seeds edition... A race against time for all you live stoners that wanna par take.. Get your questions ready and don't forget your manners
:bong:Wakey Wakey​

Cue back track

This Wednesday 6pm GMT don't miss an epic episode from bud warriors warriors warriors.... The Sweet seeds edition... A race against time for all you live stoners that wanna par take.. Get your questions ready and don't forget your manners
:bong:Wakey Wakey​

So I couldn't take it anymore I just pissed EVERYBODY off and woke them up with this classic old skool jammmmmmm. HAHAHAHAHA I am funny

I cranked it to full volume and then yelled "ITS TIME TO PARTY ON THE PORCH!!!" and then ran outside and left the music playin, bunch of lazy bums it is 7:30 it is time to get up and be functional whoooo hooooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back