Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah not bad at all. I had to do some ventilation work on my tents. The garage attic was 127° tents got up to 97° might get some stunting
I am going to have some electrical done so I can run an AC unit with my lights currently it would blow the breaker when my wife runs her blow dryer upstairs.. Out bedroom is on top of the garage so I need the garage to be on its own breaker

Good morning AFN! Planning a trip to the big hardware store! Where all my hopes and dreams are eventually crushed when I realize how NOT handy I really am! :rofl: Love just strollin' down the aisles though, looking at all the tools and lumber and electrical stuff! Or the fountain section outside, oh man! :hump: What will we get today, hmmmmmm!
The place where your inner child dies... And you realize your getting old... No offense just reminded me of Kevin hart skit gonna post this one for now

Say it with your chest

I am going to have some electrical done so I can run an AC unit with my lights currently it would blow the breaker when my wife runs her blow dryer upstairs.. Out bedroom is on top of the garage so I need the garage to be on its own breaker
My electrical system is a fire waiting to happen.. sad to say but I'm just waiting. I don't own the place and the landlord is not in the position to fix much. I'm hoping to buy the land and build. Hopefully I can keep it from burning down first

I couldn't get the heat out of the attic. It was just stacking and heating the garage. So... the sawzall came out and so did the little 8x12 gable vents. Stuck a fan in one and created some airflow. If it doesn't work I'll be going outdoors till I can regulate the heat. The real summer heat isn't even here yet so I gotta do something

My electrical system is a fire waiting to happen.. sad to say but I'm just waiting. I don't own the place and the landlord is not in the position to fix much. I'm hoping to buy the land and build. Hopefully I can keep it from burning down first
I want to add solar soon so I am hoping that during that process I can do the garage electrical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back